What am I doing Wrong - First Grow Blueberry / Northern Lights Auto

Hi Team,

My Girls are 32 days old and don’t seem big enough for their age. Seem very healthy but small. Light is curretly at 29/30 inches from canopy with Veg @ 100% and Blom @ 60%

Thanks for any help or suggestions here. I love my new hobby.

• What strain, Blueberry / Northern Lights Auto from ILGM
  • Method: Organic soil, Happy Frog 60% Coca 20% Perlite 20%
  • Vessels: Pots, 3 gallon pots
  • PH of Water, is 6.5
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable - PPM of Seaweed was 785
  • Indoor or Outdoor - Indoor
  • Light system - Viparspectra Timer Control Series TC1200
    Watt LED Grow Light
  • Temps; Day, Night 78/69 Degrees
  • Humidity; Day, Night 50%62%
  • Ventilation system; Yes, In-Line 4 Inch
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, - Humidifier only at this time
  • Co2; No
1 Like

Autos don’t grow like Photos. From the look of it, they are pretty big for their age.

The plant that is in the right front looks like something is going south with it. At least the leaves look yellow. Maybe nothing wrong. Can’t tell since its not the main focus of the photo you took.

Thanks @MrPeat I was getting really nervous as she is only 11in Tall.

Team, a couple of additional questions:
As stated she is 32 days old when should I expect her to enter the Pre Flower stage and does any one have any pictures what I should be looking for in the Pre Flower stage.

I am currently running on a 18/6 light schedule and wondered what others run and with my lights stated above how far should they be from the canopy.

Thanks again for everyone’s help to the Newbie. :grinning:

Honestly Autos do their own thing and there isn’t a dang thing you can do. This is why I absolutely love Photos. You can force them to flower after 4 weeks…Autos you can’t. I have a Blueberry Kush and Purple Gorilla for 2 Autos growing now. Along with Super Critical Bud CBD who I plan to make a Super Monster. :+1:

Plant looks healthy at least. :+1:

Thank you, Best of luck with your Girls, you got your hands full. lol @MrPeat

1 Like

I always have my hands full. These Autos will drive me bonkers since I want them to perform like a Photo but won’t. But I need to start using these Auto seeds.

Autos generally start flowering between 4 and 7 weeks. She will start putting up pistils instead of new foliage at the tips. Here is a pic of a lady that is about a week into flowering.

Perfect, Thank you for helping out this Newbie. @MidwestGuy

1 Like