What actually is measured to get RH readings?

I love the way people get hung up on RH and Temps somehow I must be an absolute flukey bugger I somehow? pull off harvesting every 4-6 weeks with RH ranges from 20-70% and temps which dip into 50’s and climb into high 80’s during summer.
Actually it isn’t fluke it’s called adaptation if a person is patient you can make plants adapt to your space not other way around, I am certain if I spoiled my ladies with perfect temps RH and I would pull more weight but at what cost? More power use wear and tear on my filters fans etc? If you think outdoor growers have a set temp RH worry it do death I am yet to see a plant outside which has perfect rh and temps whole season :slight_smile: I grow hardy strains slow and gradual letting them adjust to my conditions if they don’t like it I try other strains if they do I clone, I want plants I can neglect and abuse until they are used to it and grow well anyway.
An odd way to think I guess for a person who suggests you should love growing and tending your plants? don’t mistake what I am saying there is too dry and too cold but there are also points between there and just right which plants can learn to thrive in :wink:

2 Likes