What a year, the saga revealed

I didn’t want everyone to think I completely disappeared so I thought I’d check in and say hello.
Just as the plandemic hit I got divorced and had to move all of the lovelies to a new home. Things were going swimmingly and I started to help teach a mew assistant get the process down. I was working on a scaled down sea of green plan which to my fault only required attention ever 48 hours. Becoming complacent and not checking their work it wasn’t for those two days until I noticed that the tent had been left open about 2 inches. Thinking everything would be ok I was in week 5 flower on the one closest to the opened zipper but alas this was not the case. When the on kola showed signs of germ I chopped it and disposed of it but it was too late and the whole tent took on a whole different gender(s). Planning to buy a new home I just pulled the plug on the whole thing until I had somewhere permanent again.
Right around first of the year I should have it all cleaned in a perfect space and going for it once again. What a heartbreaker it was but a lesson was very well learned for both of us. All I can hope for is that the efforts to clean and clean and clean again after a 5 month period of dormancy will be enough to ensure this doesn’t happen again.

How has the end of the year been treating everyone else? Drop me a line and say hello!!!

@AAA
@PharmerBob
@PurpNGold74
@MutilatedMoth
@Mrcrabs
@dbrn32
@HornHead
@Stonedagain2
@sheriffgrem

Today’s view isn’t so bad compared to the weeks of hurricane for Alaska weather we’ve had finally.

5 Likes

I read most of that wondering if the new assistant is pulling double duty and taking place of your ex wife as well? Haha!

Sorry to hear all of that went down in so short of time period, but hood to hear you have made your peace with it. Hopefully thr new grow will be trouble free!

2 Likes

Hahahahahahha. DB u and me are on the same page man. I wonderd the exact same. So obvs…

Everything is good man. That few is spectacular. Id figure it was 24/7 dark around there by Dec. maybe i need to learn actual geography/season lessons.

3 Likes

My outdoor grow, biggest ever was decimated by bud rot, mildew, and caterpillars.

The lesson of these perils was shown to me last year on a smaller scale, but I did not learn them. It that is life.

I’m happy to hear about your divorce, you obviously were meant for a different existence. Your future is looking bright!

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 @dbrn32,
You are spot on. I didn’t know I was that transparent! If I went any further into it you guys would have me on Springer but it’s all good at this point.
Also purp it’s a big ass state. I live in the southern tip near Canada. To put it into perspective, where I live to where Fairbanks is which is there is a decent population to the far north that gets an hour and a half of daylight is the same distance as Seattle to Los Angeles. Then there is still 300 miles north above all that lol.

@AAA, sorry to hear about that. I tried a little outdoor with autos last year and had the same thing happen. Didn’t bother this year and I’m glad because we only had 13 days without precipitation and the weather seldom got about 65…

2 Likes

Everyone needs a little Springer action in their life to make it whole. If you haven’t lived through any of that it’s difficult to put a good day into perspective.

3 Likes

Oh I adopted a baby squirrel who knows her cannabis. Working on building a new room and hopefully finish these plants and cure to recoup something from my projects…

Oh hlg has a Black Friday sale that I couldn’t pass on either. Few new respecs for new area… you show me yours I’ll show you mine :wink:

My new assistant! Quality check

5 Likes

How’s the grow??? How are you? Catch us up

1 Like

I shut it off in the late fall last year due to my trainee leaving the zipper in the tent open overnight. It got one plant then another and that was a heart breaker. It was bad enough that the whole system needed to sit and come totally down and be cleaned piece by piece. It had never happened to me before and is a learning experience.
But it’s not all bad…
Bought a new house which took forever to close and I completely gutted it and built a custom location for the new operation. Everything should be all systems go by the first of next month.

2 Likes

Oh shit I can’t wait for this!!!

1 Like

Sounds like a blessing and a curse! Cheers to the new house! We’re patiently awaiting the next adventure.

3 Likes