What a challenge this is!

Stored it in GH 7.0 standard reference solution since Dec 1
I must have bumped it. It quit and I looked at the probe and it was broken.
The first one I had I dabbed it with a towel an it broke.

2 Likes

The probes are high, I could buy three yellow ones for that. But a better quality meter makes more sense to me.

3 Likes

@roost1 one ruined crop could pay for a bunch of ph pensā€¦lol

2 Likes

Speaking from my own experience only

1 Like

I really didnā€™t want to spend any more than I had to, to get this crop done.
I wanted to get some more efficient lighting for my next grow, Iā€™ve been reading a lot of your recommendations in other threads, you are the man!

2 Likes

Ha, thanks! Not sure what the difference between that and the little cheaper apera. But last I seen it was under $50 and everyone loved them. So that can be a good option too.

2 Likes

Probably has the same guts only a replaceable probe.

2 Likes

I have the Apera PH20 as well &, after having many different pens before, this one is the easiest to use, most reliable & comes with the calibration solutions, but it rarely needs calibrating. I have another 5 start rating for it. :+1:

2 Likes

I have the ph20 model also, itā€™s great ā€¦
A lot better in my opinion, than replacing the cheap ones

2 Likes

How come you didnā€™t complain about your seed supplier like that other guy?:sob::cry::weary::wink::wink:

Poor planning and unwillingness to accept the good advice here leads to failure.
Your subsequent post and pictures show what happens when one can admit mistakes, learn from them and move on.
Congrats on whatā€™s looking to be a nice grow.
Mike

Those stalks or should I sayā€trunksā€ on your trees look fabulous.

Thanks for the replys @Nug-bug @Buds007 @MAXHeadRoom The consensus seems to be for the ph 20 and no one owns the 60. I think Iā€™ll try the 20.

3 Likes

i own the 20 and it does work greatā€¦lol
i tried using olā€™yeller the other day but it bounced around so much i just waited until i could get my 20ā€¦lol

2 Likes

Absolutely nothing to complain about the seeds I got from ILGM.

1 Like

4 to zip now.

1 Like

Well I went ahead and ordered the Apera PH 20. Should be here soon. Sorry I hadnā€™t made an up date all week but its been a disaster. I had to work like 50 hours last week and Friday morning I was so run down I was starting to feel a cold coming on. Saturday morning I felt I was going to die.

Friday I shut the lights off for 24 dark before I flip to flower. Saturday morning I know Iā€™m headed to the ER. I give these girls a really healthy drink adjust the timer and tell them Iā€™ll be back soon.

I darn near had to call EMT cause I canā€™t hardly stand up but a friend down the street hauls me to the hospital. They start the poking, prodding and sticking, put me in a cold room and close the door. Awhile later Dr. comes in and says you got the bad flu and wants to keep me.
I say no way I got a shot in September. He tells me a lot people who got the still got the flu.

So 48 hrs later Iā€™ve never been so glad to be home. This was only the second time I have ever been In the hospital and last time was fifty years ago. I know from reading everybody threads on here most you have a great deal more to deal with than I do. I have COPD and use weed to help my with appetite (and I love to get stoned). Anyway Iā€™m home and my plants look terrific, they grew about 3 inches while I was gone. Iā€™ll get some pictures later today.

3 Likes

@roost1 aww that sucks! I have never had a flu shot, and ive never had the flu. The flu shot actually puts flu germs in your system at small amounts so youre body can create immunities. Unfortunately, this way also gives people the flu in some cases

2 Likes

@VelcroThumb im with you on this
I never get the flu shot
And i wont say ive never gotten the flu but its very rare
I think last time was 10 years ago and i work in NYC which is a germ haven lol
Everyone i know who get the shot gets sick ??

2 Likes

Pulmonary Dr I had when I first found out I had COPD told me if I ever got pneumonia or the flu it would put me in the hospital and he was right. I cant believe what this flu did to me and Iā€™m not even recovering yet. My vision is still blurry, Iā€™m dizzy when I stand up, I have no strength and If I walk ten feet Iā€™m out of breath. I wouldnā€™t wish this on my worst enemy.

@roost1 is COPD similar to Crohns?