Wet trimmed too early...anything I can do?

Hello fellow growers! I’ve been tossing seeds in soil for years without really expecting results, and buying flower from dispensaries assuming outdoor quality just can’t compare to indoor. I’ve taken up composting the last year, and have stepped up my gardening efforts whilst unemployed. The veggies have never looked better, so I purchased an indoor clone in March and brought it outside with a few hours of uv light at night for a couple of months to keep it from flowering right away. She was doing great so I purchased some seeds which I germinated and planted in May, and now I have a pretty nice crop of ladies at various stages of life. My brother introduced me to Dr. Earth’s Bud and Bloom a couple of weeks ago and I have only recently begun reading up on proper harvesting, drying and curing techniques this past week. I was battling with worms on my first flowering plant and thought I’d try an amateur attempt at Schwazzing to get the buds to plum up about 3 weeks ago. Based on what I’ve read here, I probably should wait a couple more weeks to dry the rest of the plant based on the tricks (picture below) but now that I’ve read about plants consuming their shade leaves, I’m worried about her running out of nutes at the end since I cut so much foliage off. I’ll be more careful with her younger sisters. Any advice from you fellow pot growers would be appreciated!

20210807_154550

3 Likes

You good don’t worry

3 Likes

Don’t worry about it….
Welcome to the forum. Happy growing!

1 Like

As long as you are feeding them they won’t go hungry the one in the pic looks pretty healthy

1 Like