Well the lab is shutting down

Well just got notice that Bergman’s lab is shutting down. At the end of the year it is closing down the lab. It was and still is a great place to hang. I have grown since I have been on this side. Well I am back… @Willd @North_East_Newbie @daz49 @BIGE @Big123 @Missiles @kabongster @Bogleg

Not sure this link will work but here is what has been happening… well a little but anyways.

9 Likes

Not surprised. The admin has driven off a lot of good growers.

11 Likes

He has?

4 Likes

at the end of the year

5 Likes

I caught that. Oh well. It sucks but not as bad as when my favorite stream got overrun by trespassers so the landowner blocked access to everyone.

6 Likes

Well I guess its a good thing I didnt pay money for it?
I cant buy ILGM seed either.

2 Likes

Hey buster. I decided to grow BlackBerry Kush this year after loving the sample you brought up that time.

No golf tournament this year?

3 Likes

Hey @Willd no golf tournament the guy that owned the golf course passed away and family sold the place. I growing some of that blackberry kush right now. It is great stuff. How did yours come out?

5 Likes

ayep…

1 Like

Well I found my way over here but I don’t even know where to start

3 Likes

Can somebody help me figure out why my name is different over here than over there in the lab

1 Like

What would you like me to change it to and I’ll copy and paste it exactly @Chance

1 Like

Just Chance. And thank you so much

1 Like

Hey @Chance I think I’ve seen ya around the lab before. I just wanna say hi to you and everyine from the Lab. I hope to see a lot of Lab members around here :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you. I’ll be around occasionally or I’ll be around all the time I have no idea how much I like it or dislike it but I want to do at least give it a chance

5 Likes

@Chance have you checked out growers network yet? I just joined so far a nice place

2 Likes

I wasn’t very active on lab side, but I’m here so here’s some current pics of what I’ve got going. If anyone is interested in seeing my journal let me know and I’ll tag you in :+1:

9 Likes

The ladies are looking lovely @Bulldognuts :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

Count me in.

2 Likes

Super duper

3 Likes