Well, that didn't work! (was 2 plant mega scrog)

4 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

RO water started out at 11 PPM added two and a half tablespoons to two and a half gallons of water. Just the molasses raise the ppm’s up that much. That’s why I don’t add the Molasses when I do my nutrients. You have to add a lot of pH up for molasses. But it’s well worth it.

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Straightening some of the buds up this morning when was watering.

2 Likes

You should snatch the pics in natural light. The blurple is such a turn off when u see them normal. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: swelling still…

I know, l had a couple with lights off, and my phone camera sucks. They are getting bigger two more weeks going to start checking things out trichrome wise.

lights out

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

I found my other camera I’m going to work on it today get some batteries for it and put a card in it maybe it will provide better pictures in my phone . Couple of days I’ll take some pictures with that camera.

I think something’s wrong with the focus on my phone I have to look at that too

Thats much better tho. Baby forest going on in there. With snowcaps. I know ur itching to harvest. How far into flower?

1 Like

Beginning of 7th week, last day off light nutes today, might do the molasses one more time, then stop cal mag in a week or so. @PurpNGold74 Slowly going into flush mode. Looking at oct 31st harvest or later if need be.