Well, that didn't work! (was 2 plant mega scrog)

3 Likes

1 Like

I can’t even reach my arm in there to cut a leaf without it getting all sticky. And the filter sucks, don’t know which one out of 3 are leaking but the whole place stinks.

1 Like

Dang bro. On a lighter note. I bet you’re looking at 400+ grams of GRADE EFFING A!!! (Probably more like 6) of course my untrained and over the phone eye maybe wrong. But sheesh. Look at those nuggs!!!

2 Likes

Thx @PurpNGold74 . I hope they’re as potent as they look. What a beautiful plant it gets to the point where you just don’t want to kill her but the rewards are worth it.

Took some pictures before the lights came on. This cell phone camera sucks but best I can do.

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

20181010_060413

1 Like

three more weeks of this I might have troubles with holding the buds up.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Picture through the side door. I like this five-by-five tent has a window alot better than my 4 by 4 tent.

1 Like

Yup. They are getting huge. I know if i get a tent. Itll be a doozey. Windows. The extra chambers. N at least 5x5x6. Very minimum. Lovely swell u got growing on tho

1 Like

Amazing! Sorry if so missed this but it was a lot to read. How long was your total veg ? Just two epic plants? That’s what I’m looking at as well as a Vermonter. Are those vipar spectra?

1 Like

There are three vipers spectres in there 450s actual wattage 200 each. 1 Bestva 1000 , 190 actual watts. And Cobb light 1500 that has 250 actual watts. They are all cheap Chinese lights but they are doing good for me right now until I Advance up into the quantum boards next.

1 Like

I think the actual veg time on these three plants were 7 weeks. The other tent which is a four by four I have the Girl Scout cookie that I vegged at 6 weeks, and chronic widow at 7 weeks. I will post some pictures of those two plants progress.

1 Like