Well, that didn't work! (was 2 plant mega scrog)

@PurpNGold74 The 2 stunted ones have picked up a little bit - they are now where they should have been 3 weeks ago. They might just grow normally now!

The 2 new seeds have germinated and are both now up out of the coco and standing up - about 4 days quicker than the stunted 2!

1 Like

Well said@slappyjack1414! That tent full of buds is awesome. Keep up with the great growing, Mike

Nice looking plants! I :heart: those buds. Keep it all going for a beautiful harvest! Mike

1 Like

@zparkie2 - I guess tap water ppm depends on where you live. For example, the water in Iceland ranges from 4ppm to about 140ppm (depending on where in Iceland you live).

1 Like

Today they are 4 weeks since flip, 3 weeks of showing flower, I may need bud supports for these.

3 Likes

Yes. Leaves looking better , cutting off lower big sucker leaves and buds getting bigger, 4 weeks to go.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I got a lot of tops in there some are lower than the others but that’s okay they are getting light and getting big. The bigger ones that are taller or getting huge and I am worried about mold. I have lost a lot in the past over mold. I am keeping the humidity down to 40% but when I open the tent the humidity goes up because the ambient humidity is not fully controlled. But when I close it up it only takes a few minutes for the humidity to go back down inside the tent so I’m hoping that doesn’t hurt.

Nice works. Them buds getting fat my man. Keep up the green work bro. Very nice plants

1 Like

Thx @PurpNGold74 this is 5th week since flip. First time using Fox Farms open sesame beastie bloomz and just started cha ching, going to use two more weeks then start my flush. I am very concerned about the size of the buds. Already starting to lean

1 Like

1 Like

Going to be working on trimming off a lot of those big sucker leaves following week. That will put more energy into those buds.

Out of likes but they look beautiful!

1 Like

No red hairs yet. Looks like October 31st.

1 Like

Banana K

ush ILGM seeds little over three weeks left.

3 Likes

Damn!!! I gotta get these seeds. Even if it is just 5, I gotta…

You did such a good job!!! High Five!!

1 Like