Well, that didn't work! (was 2 plant mega scrog)

1 Like

1 Like

4 Likes

Sticky icky icky icky.

1 Like

Wow, impressive!

That last picture was just too blurry.

Yea ur finger slipped somewhere :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, I click the gold Z on my computer upper right and think thats my journal, but was on someones else going, yeah thats a good pic, and thats a good one and then after posting a bunch of pics I see the arrow pointing at someone’s journal name and realize I just photo bombed someone !

Yeah, I put that blurry one up , it shows

the syrup I keep having to wipe up off the floor

1 Like

Sour Head, I looked it up, (was given the seed, was told it was GG, but it wasn’t. Clearly the buds when examining more are different. SH buds are like pine cones, really thick and tight. Glad I got that cob over some of her. The GG and BK are in the back. I was wondering why the SH had very long branches, stretch from one side to the other, and then realize it is much different than the two in the back, got it figured out now. It is like a triangle, the SH in front, the BK back rt, and the GG is the back left.

Looks mighty fine to me! I keep running outta likes. But as usual… :+1:t5: Keep it green. N you are killing it.

Lookin’ great…

I had thought this was my journal I am sorry if I got into somebody’s blog by mistake. Enjoy the pics I harvested the Banana Kush this morning.