Well that didn’t work out

Usi a qb260.xl in my 4 x 2 tent to finish off a plant I put 2 white widow auto in to start. 3 weeks later and preflower started and I have no size. Would it be better to turn down the lights to try and stretch. They are currently 28 inches above the top of these 2

I had the same problem with my Gold Leaf plant. One died after a few days of coming out of soil, one did not pop at all and one started really soon to flower, now it is a tiny plant, flowering for 4 weeks now. What could I have done wrong.?

2 Likes

It’s not either one of you fault. It’s all genitic’s in play here. You two just happen to get a few plants that were going to flower from the start. it happends some times.

3 Likes

Good to know. Didn’t want to turn the light down but I figured I had plenty of distance. Time to drop some more

1 Like

Thank you! Do you know if one is eligible for a refund in this case. After all 3 out 5 seeds didn`t work out for me. Or is it just bad luck?

Do you have your order # that I could pass on to the office ?
They will most likely resend your order

2 Likes

Wow, that would be great! Here is the order number: #386492
Thank you very much for caring!

All set my friend, now we wait an see

1 Like

I will send out Gold leaf replacements for order 436198 right away!

sorry for the short reply, busy times over here

Stacy
The order # is> order number: #386492

2 Likes

I had to have my last order replaced and I don’t think I am going that route. Next order I will try another supplier. Having issues 2 times in a row is not something I was needing. I grow for medicine and I can’t wait for weeks only to find out I got bad genetics again.

1 Like

Thank you appriciate it!

1 Like

Just like that. I’m definitely buying from ILGM when the time comes.

2 Likes

We are all sorry toe you say that, But it is what it is and don’t blame you. But either way I’em sure that everyone here will agree with me and that is I hope you stay here with us and do your grows.
My last ordered of 15 seeds only 3 poped and they did replace my order asap and it shows it can happen to any of us at any time.

3 Likes

Seeing that you were first to replace someone else’s seeds that jumped on the thread and no one answered my emails I don’t feel like ilgm is the kind of place I hoped it was. Sometimes a customer wants an answer. I did not come here to get seeds replaced. I came because it was supposed to be the best genetics. I don’t have the time or money to plant seeds and hope they are good. There is enough i have to do to get them to grow properly I shouldn’t have this many failures due to bad genetics.

I know that Painfree how I missed you is beyond me, but I did. and for that I apoloize !! Many of us are in the same boat as you even myself…
And our orders at one point in time will disapear, why who knows but it happens, and it will appen no mater were you order from, But we are the BEST IN MAKING IT UP and that counts big time ! A pain in the a** but it counts for our customers

Well the only thing i can do hope that you change your mind

B safe
Will

1 Like

The fact my email was not responded to as well as you missing my post what am I supposed to think. Things happen. I get it. But it’s happening to much. My first crop with the white widow auto I thought I did something wrong. I got no yield. Yet I spent the money on new lights as recommended only to find out bad genetics and I get no answer on email. I am doing my part