Well.. so much for taking a break... GROW 4 started

Hahaha! Well, I’d upgrade them to maybe an automatic one but I can deal with the volume of 4 plants every 4 months.

Yes, trimming is a chore…I try to trim very closely and just try to not go insane doing it

4 Likes

i like the ones with springs that open up automatically, saves the hands. i got a bowl trimmer that’s sweet

3 Likes

For some strange reason, I still like these manual ones because they have contoured blades and are very ergonomic.

2 Likes

the ones i had came free with the a pot.for pot kit, it was my 1st grow add they wore me out.

2 Likes

Woohoo that’s a lotta hooch!!! Great job!!!

4 Likes

Beautiful harvest. Congrats!

2 Likes

Pretty awesome haul. If you don’t already have 1 consider a trim bin or something comparable. I love mine. It makes it easy to just sit back and trim away.
I’m living vicariously thru you guys lately. I just came home yesterday for an appointment and already booked a flight back down to Florida on Monday. No time to set up a new grow

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful @VirginiaGrowBoy how much amber did you go with on her? Have you sampled her yet?

1 Like

@GreggT @Bluntsmoke @MidwestGuy @Borderryan22 @beardless @BudzMS @Pinboy @JustNikki @TransplantedFarmgirl @Covertgrower

3 more hours of trim jail this morning and I am finally done with that task. :crazy_face:

15 Likes

Hell yeah bro!! Nice job!! Smoke and weigh report expected!!

5 Likes

Wow. Just wow. Those are almost offensive. Beautiful buds growbro!!!

5 Likes

Woah, that’s a major haul.

3 Likes

Awesome haul my friend!

3 Likes

Fantastic work VGB!!! If that smokes half as good as it looks your gonna be toasty

2 Likes

Probably 15-25% amber @JustNikki

I was also starting to see some older amber ones looking like they were falling apart… so I thought I needed to go ahead and chop.

The first GDP was only maybe 5-10% amber and I chopped it 2 weeks earlier than this one into her flowering.

2 Likes

well-done brother. always rocking it

3 Likes

There was this one time me and my buddy were in a studio session and we went and copped some gdp. Worst decision ever. We called it quits because our bodies were numb and we were very sleepy and couldn’t write music :grin:

3 Likes

@Bluntsmoke yes that’s the effect I’m looking for in this plant. :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

2 Likes

Exceptional job!

1 Like

@GreggT @Bluntsmoke @Underthestairs @MidwestGuy @BudzMS @beachglass @Pinboy @JustNikki @TransplantedFarmgirl @Borderryan22

7.34 oz. yield on that final plant.

Making for a grand total of 18.03 oz for the 4 plants in my 3x3.

That’s a very successful grow at least as far as my experience. :slight_smile:

Top 2 were autos, bottom 2 photos:

15 Likes