Well.. so much for taking a break... GROW 4 started

@VirginiaGrowBoy , thanks for the tag. I wasn’t ignoring you, was having server issues & was logged off for several days. Was just now able to get it sorted & logged back on.
Plants all look spectacular!

2 Likes

Thanks man. Hey, things happen and good to see you stop by. Computers and wireless routers are great. when they work.

This is a great grow for me.

3 Likes

@MidwestGuy @beardless @ShockDog @Pinboy @BudzMS @Bluntsmoke @JustNikki @pr @anon1893985 @CC_Mo

I think one of my GSC autos (the one in the bottom right) will be ready to chop by this weekend. That’s the one I accidently broke off a large branch and couldn’t (or wouldn’t) fix it. Ended up trashing it. :frowning: Might get less than 2 oz. on this one.

Regardless, that auto is VERY close.

16 Likes

There’s a lot of buds in that tent. Nice!

4 Likes

@VirginiaGrowBoy those things are looking beautiful

3 Likes

I agree with @CC_Mo theres alot of buds in there lol. what does the trichs look like?

4 Likes

On the one auto about 80% cloudy, 15% clear and maybe 5% amber.

2 Likes

what you going for?

2 Likes

Sleepy… so another 5% or more amber by Sat/Sun but honestly, it’s close enough now … just don’t have the time to trim till the weekend.

I use indicas like this for relaxation at night and sativas for energy and outdoor projects. The sativas I don’t let go so much amber

3 Likes

let them go until the weekend then. should be fine

3 Likes

Lots of nice buds in there!
Trim jail for me this weekend too, except I’m going to cheat and use the bowl trimmer😉

4 Likes

Happy for you. I don’t really need one I think.

I’ll just deal with the short term pain of manually wet trimming… but if I’m lucky, all 4 plants will eventually be spread out when maturing so I don’t have to trim all at once.

1 Like

I got it on massive sale so I said why not…I’ve used it twice and I’m fairly impressed, this trim coming up will really help me decide, it’s one of those really leafy strains

2 Likes

How much moolah$$$???

I paid just under $50, normally about $150. I don’t know if it was an intentional sale or a mistake but several others on the forum took advantage as well before the price went back up

4 Likes

Lookin awesome bro congrats :pray:t2::muscle: may ye stay stoned :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@Bluntsmoke @CC_Mo @ShockDog @BudzMS @Borderryan22 @beardless @pr @Pinboy @JustNikki @TransplantedFarmgirl

Plant 1 of 4 now chopped and hanging.

Man, I remember now why I don’t like trimming.

14 Likes

Congrats on the chop, VGB!!!

3 Likes

congrats brother, i am excited for you

3 Likes

Some chunky looking buds, Nice!

3 Likes