Well.. so much for taking a break... GROW 4 started

Bro… but they’re everywhere :flushed::eyes::muscle::sunglasses: hell i like it so keep them fans a blowing and watch them buds get deep :notes::dancer::smoking::right_anger_bubble::thought_balloon:

2 Likes

What dehumidifier brand are you using? It’s amazing you’re able to keep it that low

1 Like

No dehumidifier… It’s just winter now in Virginia and tent is in my basement. Ambient humidity is about 40% right now down there

5 Likes

Got the plants rearranged. Autos up front with Photos in the rear.

Thanks for the idea @Graysin

Looks like less than 3 weeks for one of the autos

8 Likes

looking beautiful, i bet is smells real good too

3 Likes

Yeh, I gotz stinky fingers right now

3 Likes

My Brother that’s just nasty :drooling_face::heart_eyes: mad Respect :muscle:

2 Likes

@TransplantedFarmgirl @Bluntsmoke @Storm @Coonass @beachglass @MidwestGuy @beardless @pr @Pinboy @JustNikki

They just keep churning along. :slightly_smiling_face:

I think this particular GSC auto is going to be a record yield for me for autos.

Just goes to show you how my personal evolution and growing knowledge learned mostly here has led me into getting more lights (400W) and using better nutrition (Jacks 321). It has made a big difference.

I also love the no drama of experiences repeating themselves. It’s great to at least think you know what you are doing.

15 Likes

You will be happy with that harvest.

5 Likes

The whole tent is lookin really good

3 Likes

@VirginiaGrowBoy looks great!

2 Likes

What medium are you growing in :thinking: just my opinion but i see one thing wrong with it right off the bat… give up… me I’m not there to hammer down on some witcha … :cry: besides that you have one hell of a badass grow goin on… I’m impressed :clap: :sunglasses:. Tell me more about the jacks and wutcha growin in… that is if you don’t mind :heart_eyes::muscle:

1 Like

Yeh, people will roll their eyes here seeing this… but I use Miracle Grow 2X which is supposed to be Miracle Grow’s organic version.

As you can see, I don’t necessarily go with the crowd…peer pressure has never worked on me. LOL! If the MG organics is still a little too “hot” for the seedlings, I just leave the pH of watering at like 7.3 so that it limits the uptake of nutrients. Problem solved… and you are going to want that extra umph from the soil anyway when the seedlings start to veg.

Hey, it works for me and I ain’t changing just cause other people don’t have success with it.

The Jacks 321 is all in powder form so it’s concentrated and therefore much cheaper than liquids where you are paying mainly for water. Very easy to use and you don’t have to ever flush. Same 3 powders to use throughout the entire grow and you don’t have to do a water flush like with others. Very easy, cheap and works great.

2 Likes

I sure appreciate the helpful information my brother :pray: i just started using Roadside organics on this grow so i will find out how good it is… Jacks 321 is up next… Always said the proof is in the pudding And your plants are looking wonderful…
BTW my belief is… to each his/her own… i don’t judge or question … i appreciate You being You …:sunglasses::pray::muscle::100: Respect

1 Like

Thank you very much @Coonass my friend.

I think I have the equivalent of a repeatable method that works for me.

All I really need is more people to give my harvest away to. I’m giving it to 11 different people/households so far and only keep a smidgeon for me and the Mrs.

These bigger yields just give me a bigger “problem” giving it away. I gave away 19 oz. in the last 8 months.

3 Likes

I read MG got on the cannabis train and toned down some of their nutrient lines.

1 Like

I think that’s what happened.

Anyway, I’ve never had a problem with this “more organic” version and using the particular method I use.

Besides…I’ve got 8 bags of it in the garage. :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Theyre looking good :heart_eyes: im growing gsc extreme next… let me know how you like it! I get to start my grow in about 10 days… leaving for bahamas this thursday so gonna start as soon as i get back :raised_hands: man how long has it been 4 mobths? how much longer for your gdp im super excited for your feedback on gdp :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@JustNikki
Excited for you! Bahamas = Win, and then you come back to grow = Win

Tomorrow will be 6 weeks from start of flower. Trics look to be 2 to 3 weeks from ready for the chopping block.

My next grow after this one will be timed for springtime on the deck.

2 Likes

wow those look pretty! great grow!

1 Like