Well.. so much for taking a break... GROW 4 started

a im new to growing just on my second grow. 2 plants first grow 2 this grow. All I can think is that I need more lights! Im only growing for one person but would like to have 4 going at a time. until I want 6!

1 Like

Sometimes the first leaves that pop up are wonky. She is just trying to get her groove on.
20221026_151734

3 Likes

Yeah, you gotta let go for sure. Ilgm seeds? I ran a few ilgm ss and had some beasts

2 Likes

Ok, breathing a sigh of relief. Looks like the little leaves are moving inyo position and opening up.

IMG_20221114_163951__01

3 Likes

Hell yeah onda brand new baby’s :pray::muscle:t2::100:

2 Likes

My babies are growing up so fast they a month old already :cry:

4 Likes

What varieties are you growing again?

3 do-si-dos auto’s and 3 purple kush auto . pk are in 1g pots

2 Likes

More often than not, ive had wonky starts. Crazy how they go from that, to a beast full of bud. I dont think theres another plant species that does what these do, in that amount of time. Freaks of nature really! Happy growing buddy.

4 Likes

Looking good in there. Lush!!

When is too soon, to place a “popped” seed into the soil?

I have only maybe 1/32" to 1/16" of a root coming out. Is it too early?

@beachglass @Storm @Pinboy @Meloco1980 @pr @beardless @Graysin

No not too early but if it were me I’d wait till tomorrow…

4 Likes

I also watched a video just now when a guy ran an experiment.

There was no improvement in sprouting and emergence whether the seed went 1) directly in moistened dirt, 2) presoak in H2O then planted and 3) presoak then wet paper towel then planted.

The one wanted directly in soil emerged first.

1 Like

I’ve heard that as well. I’ve tried going into soil directly and it was a no go. So now I just stick with what’s comfortable and has worked for me… shot glass with spring water and a dash of peroxide, then paper towel in ziplock on the warm cable box that whole time, then into solo cup

1 Like

Never. You can just plant a seed and watch it grow, tbh.

2 Likes

Right on speaking in 32nds, I know good carpenters that don’t go smaller than an eigth lol

2 Likes

Big improvement in the wonky GDP first leaves…

IMG_20221114_163951__01

4 Likes

So yer at 2 gdp photos and 2 gsc autos?

1 Like

Yes. But had a mishap on 1st GDP to emerge and had to soak another seed… that I just now planted.

2 GSC Autos
2 GDP Photos

1 Like

I’m lookin forward to watchin the gdp photos. The others I’ve grown several times each but that gdp is on the short list

1 Like