Well.. I might as well ask too

Hey all, Do you think the tall plant is ready to harvest, I keep second guessing myself. The shorter plant is about a week to 2 weeks behind the tall one in age.Processing: 20220111_125034.jpg…
Uploading: 20220111_095327.jpg…
Uploading: 20220111_125058.jpg…
Uploading: 20220111_095324.jpg…
Uploading: 20220111_095341.jpg…

1 Like

Your pictures didn’t upload, try uploading them again

1 Like

Yup nixed the upload. When uploading pictures, try not to type, leave the screen, or push enter before the % at the bottom reaches 100

4 Likes

Woops…one more time with feeling

2 Likes

Not quite. Load of white pistils still. How far into flower?

1 Like

Oh dang at least 4 wk into flower maybe a few days more. Bruce Banner auto flower. The small plant is about 2wks behind the taller plant.

1 Like

Don’t look ready to me. Kind of hard to see trikes but they still look kind of small. If only 4 weeks in flower you should have about another 2 to 4 weeks. Do you have jewlers loop or digital microscope. If not you should get one and watch for trikes to get large heads then turn amber. You will be surprised what you can see with a digital microscope mine let’s me see the leaf cells if I want.

2 Likes

I do not have yet, but will get one ASAP!

1 Like

Looking good freind but she’s going swell up nicely by the time all them fresh white hairs turn red she will put on some weight… heck she may even give you another good bust of pistols after this one and be huge :grin:

Just keep doing whatever you doing and watch the trichomes

2 Likes

You got more then 2 weeks I’d say at least 4 maybe more it’s covered with white pistils I wouldn’t even break out the microscope/loupe yet. Looking at trichomes right now would be pointless unless you just wanted some pictures
Nearly all those white hairs need to turn brown and recede back into the calyx’s then start checking trichomes

Yup at least 3 more weeks for light or 4+ for heavy amber

A Complete Guide on When to Harvest Hemp

Best 10 minutes on when to harvest (and why)…

1 Like

Thanks guys, this is definitely an exercise in patience. It will be worth it later I know…