Well here we go…the first run

Yeah have not switched to Agsil yet so no idea.

2 Likes

yeah nvm im a dummy went back and found nickys answer and reason. sorry guys

heres his anwers if yall wanted it lol
Remeber to add the Agsil16H, mix, PH it to below 7 and then add your nutrients.
If you fail to PH before adding nutrients dropout will occur and that feed will be ruined even if you can’t tell by visual inspection.

1 Like

When I mix my dry Pot/Sil… I mix in a standalone gallon of water… 1 tsp/gal takes the PH to 9-10. Heavy alkaline.
I PH this mix to 5.8, and add my desired volume after all my nutes are happy/ph’d. Rez stays in suspension, and PH sticks.

PO-tato - PoTAHto

2 Likes

Hey @Not2SureYet @Hellraiser @Pet_de_Chien at what point in flower do you stop using silica ?

2 Likes

I stop adding after 2-3 weeks into flower or once the branches become rigid.

No solid science behind my choice, others may chime with an actual basis.

I tug on a fan leaf to check stem flex, if Leaf tears before she bends to far I know she can support her future weight typically, I know it seems an old school thing, but how I learned.

3 Likes

I usually stop giving silica at end of week 5 of flowering, sometimes I forget to stop and just keep right on going for another week LOL.

3 Likes

I use it to the end. Mostly because of using autopots. I normally have plants in different stages. So I would run with what @Hellraiser does.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m running with Hellraiser… my logic is Im planning on a heavier defoliation on day 23 so week 5 will give everything getting all the new light time to stiffen up a bit to hopefully hold up all my fag nugs :joy:

1 Like

@Quickness48 here’s me growmie

1 Like

Hey @AfgVet i have a question for you. So I had seen the transfer pump recommended by you to someone and picked one up. Wondering what or if you do anything to clean it and how often ? Thanks in advance

2 Likes

I haven’t had to clean mi e at all yet but if I had to I’d probably do so with water and H2O2.

4 Likes

So a tent shot from this morning. Two of the girls seem to be stacking on the buds (jack h, runtz muffin) the other two are slower starters I guess (blue dream, wedding cake).

6 Likes

Haven’t had much to report. Have done a bit of defoliation. Switching to 4/2/1 starting tomorrow and will probably go for two weeks or so and then back to regular strength. @Nicky @Hellraiser @Not2SureYet Does that sound right? Here’s a couple tent shots so you can see my progress :sunglasses:.
Uploading: 11EA6A8F-B118-43AD-A265-9BB1AE258B3A.jpeg…
Uploading: DF9F4A4B-307E-4970-BFC9-0EB1CB791647.jpeg…
Processing: C0E5625A-C6F4-484D-86A8-C421CB450E1F.jpeg…
Uploading: FD48CD13-6CC0-4D24-878E-4F006D43980B.jpeg…
Uploading: 220100E6-5AD2-4078-9877-73C0186B93A5.jpeg…

It doesn’t look like I’ve done any defoliation but I have thinned out a substantial bit. I’ve been doing a little here and there to thin it out. Hands get kinda sticky if I do too much haha

The pictures didn’t come through here. I feed the same from start to finish here. My only change is I have to add a little extra epsom here and there.

1 Like

5 Likes

4/2/1 is a flower mix meant to be run full time I. Flower.
While a mkp is a booster mix that Is meant to run for two or three weeks Durring pre flower.

So it doesn’t sound like your schedule and nutrients line up.

Plants look good right now, here comes the tricky part.

2 Likes

Yeah don’t have a mkp. So I’ll just run the 4/2/1 with weekly recharge

1 Like

Gg’s mkp boost formula is replica npk of Lucas formula. There are plenty of people who use it throughout flower successfully. One of my last conversations with Tdubwilly he said Lucas in dwc was so easy it got boring. I’d have to go look, but his dwc pics had most likes of any post on the forum last I knew.

2 Likes

I guess no news is good news haha. Just a couple tent shots for ya guys. The blue dreams buds are already showing purple colors. Should be pretty when it finishes. All the girls are fattening up pretty good. Happy growing guys :sunglasses:

@Quickness48

7 Likes