Platform 9 4/20

:joy: don’t wanna make it too easy right? You’ll have to tag me I’ll definitely follow along. What’d ya pick ?

1 Like

First run will be a Gold Leaf from @dbrn32 , Purple Jack bred by @ThcinKC , a Train wreck from @Myfriendis410 and a Pink Starburst. The second 4 will be a Pineapple chunk x Cindy99 cross bred by @MattyBear a Animal cookies bred by @Covertgrower and the other 2 are on the fence. I have to wait and se what @imSICKkid sends me for his and the last there may be one @Tenga bred. I will also have on in a closet from @Nicky So all from friends in here this coming grow. Other than the starburst. It sounded to good to leave out I will tag you into the one I am finishing. Once I get this other grow started in a few weeks. I will add a link at the bottom for the new grow. I have to re do my room a little for this one. :laughing:

6 Likes

:drooling_face: those all sound amazing.

1 Like

Thanks. I am trying to talk @MattyBear out of some of his Purple princess beans :grin: If I get any. I will make room for it in here for sure. :grin:

3 Likes

@Nicky @Hellraiser @Not2SureYet

So I think I’m gonna plan to flip to flower on the 1st. Hopefully the big one won’t stretch on me too guess we will see. When should I defoliate if I’m going to? The first week of flower or should it be done prior to flipping?

3 Likes

I will let the others answer this. I take just a few before the flip. And do the big trimming after week 3 of flower and the stretch is over. My ways are not always the right ways lol

2 Likes

My advice exactly.

Can you show us a full shot of the tent?
Would like to see how much room you have left, these are sativas or indicas?

You may be better to super crop (bend the tops over and hold them bent over) before its to late lol.

1 Like

@Nicky @Not2SureYet

Here’s a full shot. need to adjust the light (do away with the cable hangers that came with it) and I’ll be able to get it up a bit more.

3 Likes

I do a pretty big cleanup before flowering - clean up the bottom third of the plant of bud sites that will just be larf, thin out the plants in general - remove many small thin branches in the interior of the plant, leave the larger branches but open up the plant some so light will get to the mid level buds. Then in flowering it’s just some defoliation of leaves to keep bud sites lit up, why let stuff grow just to cut it off later - a waste of plant resources.

3 Likes

Here was today’s project. All vented before flower. now hopefully the wife won’t say she smells it as much now.

6 Likes

If you remove the wires you have and hook the rope hangers like this while the plant is small. You can get another foot out of your lights. And just a suggestion. I use these dampers to keep the cold air from coming back in when the fan is off. Just a thought.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0842XLY96/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

3 Likes

I thought of that….
the vent I got has a damper in it as well do you think an additional would be needed?

That’s how I plant to set it up just gotta do it lol

@Not2SureYet there we go fixed the lights :joy: you motivated me to stop procrastinating

3 Likes

I woild super crop that one in the back it’s going to give you trouble by the end. And flip asap.

3 Likes

I am glad I am not going to have to be the one to trim in there lol That is going to be one super full tent. All look great though

1 Like

Yeah I’m gonna have my hands full. I’m nervous I’m gonna eff it up. I’d feel more comfortable if they were all about the same size and the size of the smaller ones but im just gonna manage as best I can and roll with it. The funs about to being lol.

1 Like

Hey @Nicky what was the reason for PH’ing after silica and before jacks then ph again at end instead of just once ? Was talking to a buddy and couldn’t remember lol

Woo wee that’s some bushy forest you got there😀

2 Likes

I don’t see side doors on your tent either :grimacing: If not. You are in for a lot of fun :laughing:
I am not sure where you are at with @Nicky for the ph. I only do it one time with jacks. I use armour si right now. And with it. My ph comes out at 6.0 with out any corrections. I use down to get me to 5.8.
I will be changing the the agsil-16 for this new grow

1 Like

Yeah no side doors so it’ll be fun. Although I could unzip two sides if needed jus a pain bc it’s no like a door. Yeah idk maybe I misunderstood what he said but I thought he said he ph”s down to 7 after he adds silica then adds the other nuts. @Hellraiser do you know if that’s correct or do you not know bc if I remember you haven’t made the switch to dry silica ?

1 Like