Well here we go…the first run

Kill’n it Brother, super healthy looking. Personally I would pluck a few of the bigger leaves blocking the lower bud sites. Are you growing these naturally or you going to use some LST? Again, nice and healthy :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Looks like a happy tent!

3 Likes

My Blue Dream showed Indica but they was also over 7 feet tall. Three of them.

3 Likes

I was debating doing a light defol on the big fans , at least on the big girl. I do think I’m gonna try to tie down the blue dream a little. She seems to be stretching a little more than the others. I probably should go ahead and do the other’s too. might mess around with them tonight. Thanks for the kind words too. I’ve been lurking your thread too. you do some nice girls yourself!

1 Like

Yep, my Blue Dream grew big indica looking leaves but node spacing, the stretch and bud structure were all very sativa.

4 Likes

They look good to me when I see blemishes, instead of diagnose, I have a tendency to just trim that leaf off and act like there’s no problem

2 Likes

Genius! :exploding_head::joy:

Seems to be working out for me

3 Likes

I’d say so. Looks great to me. What strain is she ?

She’s a blueberry photo from ilgm
Thanks for the compliment, I’m quite proud of my bush

3 Likes

Keep it PG Brother :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

You definitely have a bush to be proud of!

2 Likes

Have no idea what you mean , nothing more about g than shrubbery

2 Likes

Wild and overgrown 70’s style…Brown Chicken Brown Cow.

2 Likes

Bow chicka chick bow bow

Did you order a pizza?

2 Likes

Not much to report. Just a little tent shot for y’all. Broke this leaf while messing in the tent thought it was cool looking and deserved a picture. Thinking I might flip in the next week or two what do y’all think?

2 Likes

@Not2SureYet hey here’s my grow if ya wanna creep on it haha. I appreciate your help and advice earlier

1 Like

Thanks. I will try and start from the top tonight. Perfect timing too. I have been asking my self if it would be worth trying to grow 4x4 in my 4x4. You may have just answered that for me :grin: I always worry because mine try to take a 30x30 area each. They don’t care they only have a 2x2 area lol So, are these photos?

2 Likes

Yep all are photos. The big one is a few weeks ahead of the others that’s why such a difference in size. Trying to manage the best I can :joy:

1 Like

Thanks. I will be trying photos if I do also. And of course. I chose big photos :roll_eyes: lol

1 Like