Platform 9 4/20

@OGIncognito here ya go brother I’ll probably be posting a little update tomorrow not much to report atm all is going well it seems :sunglasses:. I better knock on some wood :joy:

Good stuff brother, you’ve got a hell of a support team on your thread :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

So a little update along. I’m hoping the others kick into high gear and catch up to the jack. I knew there would be a difference just got to figure the best way to manage so any advice is appreciated lol. Not quite sure of the approach I should take here. Also should I defol the bigger one or is it too early? Just recently FIM’d too. Appears too be recovering ok.

2 Likes

@Nicky @Hellraiser think I need to defoliate or anything?

1 Like

Not till 3rd week of flower

Have a side shot?
Distance of your vertical nodes? 1/2 is ideal if it’s less then can reduce lighting to allow for some veg stretch.

1 Like

@Nicky Here’s a side shot. She’s bushy for sure.

2 Likes

@Nicky got my KiS agsil was wondering how often you use it?

1 Like

Well I’m in autopots so Its in my reservoir.
If your top feeding then every feed.

Remeber to add the Agsil16H, mix, PH it to below 7 and then add your nutrients.
If you fail to PH before adding nutrients dropout will occur and that feed will be ruined even if you can’t tell by visual inspection.

Also do not breath that stuff or any dust it creates!!! Very very bad.

1 Like

Little update for my crew. First feed with new silica and some recharge. Thinking I’ll transplant the solo cup girls tomorrow. What do y’all think ?

3 Likes

Looking good.

1 Like

@Nicky question for you my guy. The KiS silica I got has instructions but not sure which to follow. One looks like .7g per gallon then there is 1/2 teaspoon. I’m assuming the .7g and hoping lol bc that’d be a ton of ph down I feel like for 1/2 teaspoon

I use 0.7g and still get residue so I don’t think anymore is needed.

Sorry for the slow reply

1 Like

Well got everyone transplanted yesterday. I think two could’ve waited a week but decided while I was at it let’s do em all. Hopefully they don’t shock too bad and bounce back quick. I dusted the holes with recharge i was thinking it’d help. We will see. Watered everyone to a good runoff this AM. Grow babies grow!

@Hellraiser @Nicky hey will ppms go down in premixed nutes? I jugged and phd a couple gallons of water but I was rechecking ph (which it went down ) this am so thought that was odd then the ppm was only 650ish. Thinking maybe I got too baked when mixed up or something. Probably won’t use them but I’m curious now.

PH will drift

Ppm often goes up as the nutrients fully dissolve, but maybe you were ripped lol

2 Likes

Was definitely ripped. Almost positive I just didn’t add part b after I mixed the a and epsom :sweat_smile: we will just play it safe though

2 Likes

Ohhh might want to just toss that mix and start fresh lol

3 Likes

LOL, yeah that happens, I’ve forgotten the part b a couple times, why I check EC before feeding, just to make sure it’s where it should be.

3 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one that does that :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Part B
Meh, Who needs it?lol

1 Like