Well here’s what I had to do to my auto

I really wanted to wait a little longer but had to take a few buds off. The bud was just so moist I was scared I couldn’t get enough air in the bud to keep it from rotting. The scog on this auto really helped yield. Still a lot of plant left up still getting ripe.i took about 1/3 of it early

Cool. Something to do while the other ripens!

Looks like Christmas has come early for you.:santa:

It will cure till Xmas. It should make a nice present to me.

what strain is that beauty ?

Blueberry auto. Ilgm of course.

Congrats. And I’m glad to see the new auto section. I’ll post my next grow journal here.

I must try this one ! does it smoke as good as it looks ?

Never had blueberry. It was recommended to me for pain. I can’t wait to try it but I don’t want to rush the cure.

how long are you curing for after harvest ?

I want to dry for 7 days or so then jar for a few weeks if I can hold off of it.

Good luck with that one !

Do you BURP the herb when it is in the jar…:nerd_face:

Oh yes. Gotta burp em. Don’t want mold to get them after all that work. If mild got em it would really throw me for a loop. My plan is to plant 1 and harvest 1 every month. Put some back Incase something goes wrong so I never have to buy again.

I got me a vacuum sealer (£120 British pounds) and after the cure I vacuum seal them in 30g baggies and hibernate them in the dark until needed. It is working just fine and dandy with zero mold / mould as there is no air. The pot is pressed due to air pressure, but it does the trick and tastes real nice…I get high also.

I got an auto chesse how do you know when it’s done! I don’t wanna over do her.
15427714514711840343388|375x500

all the info you need is in the GUIDES above or https://www.alchimiaweb.com/blogen/harvest-marijuana-plants-trichome-ripeness/

you will need serious magnification though. buy a LOUPE (strongest magnification)

sounds like a hell of a plan. I might just borrow it :slight_smile:

read this