Well here grows it

@spankyjr1 is giving you some solid pointers :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

@spankyjr1

My tent is 6’ tall, right now there’s no carbon filter and I’m still debating if I’ll use one.

I plan on veg for 8 weeks total (8-10 weeks from seed) they’re currently in week 3 from seed.

The AK47 from ILGMs website says 19” - 32” in total height (Sativa dom)

The WW from ILGMs website says 24” - 48 “ in total height (indica dom)

1 Like

I planted them straight into the soil after germination is it possible that it’s taking this long to burn them? I thought it meant they were getting hungry and figured it lined up with the whole “wait to feed 4-5 weeks if using happy frog and give a 1/4 strength dose”

Should I be getting ready to start feeding?

1 Like

I am thinking my BBG is going to die out or stay a runt, leaving me with 2 healthy plants in a 2x4x6 I’d like to utilize as much of the grow space as possible

Could be, Happy Frog is less hotter than FFOF and coco loco.

2 Likes

I’m also a new grower so I’m sure I’m overthinking everything :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Are you planning on using a net to scrog?

1 Like

Yes when the time comes

@spankyjr1

While the WW is supposed to be taller and I know will stretch it’s still much smaller than the AK and the AK is exploding in growth so I figure the scrogg will come into play to help with an even canopy

Then I would wait until you have 6 nodes and top above the 4th as @OGIncognito suggested

2 Likes

I just sprouted 3 autos, PK (Indica) Ak47 and super lemon haze. My training techniques might change because the PK is out growing the Sativa dominant hybrids. I’d there’s one thing I’ve learned is cannabis plants of the same strain and batch will always have 1 or 2 that are different in shape and size. It’s like a family of kids from the same parents, 1tall, 1 short etc…:love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Yes that is what is blowing my mind, the the WW is supposed to be taller than the AK but when you look at the picture the AK of the two side by side the AK on the right is exploding in height and width and the WW is just kinda doin her thing, still growing just not as much size for right now

@OGIncognito

3 Likes

Sometimes I’ll research strain growth pics week by week and even that can sometimes be a crap shoot. I’ve grown photo AK47 and they can get tall without training, my Ak auto is looking to be the same. When I get some that are out growing others, I’ll raise the shorties with a pot riser or whatever I have to get the canopies even :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

That’s a pretty good idea, I was wondering how I should start countering the AK getting bigger while the WW staid low. Getting her to the AKs height would make sense to help her out.

They’re both starting their 5th nodes and I’m happy with what I’m seeing, I might start nutrients in week 4 or 5 at 1/4 strength and with their 4th nodes forming Monday of this week and then being onto their 5th I agree with what you all have said in another week or two to top

This is getting fun, I thought for sure I’d kill these things by now with over watering or over parenting but this is definitely teaching patience

2 Likes

@OGIncognito @spankyjr1

My bad meant to tag you two, idk why I hit reply to one of your comments and it doesn’t your name, weird only works half the time

1 Like

I think 1/4 strength nutrients would be fine at this point
Maybe 1/4 dose calmag? @OGIncognito
Looking good brother!

2 Likes

Should I calmag every feeding or with every watering? I’ve heard it being done both ways but didn’t know if one was better than the other

The last time I watered (Monday) there was little runoff and probably drop the water coming down the sides of the pots, I watered with 1/2g of ph 6.5 water, I think I am going to give them 3/4-1g of water starting next watering and see how they like it, while small and with fans on the pots have been getting lighter

@spankyjr1

1 Like

Agree and after that start watering/feeding to 10-20% runoff to avoid salt buildup
Calmag every other event water/feed or once a week should be good

2 Likes

@spankyjr1

Sounds like a plan

2 Likes

Appreciate that Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like