Well here grows it

@spankyjr1

Those are some full lookin plants, can’t wait to seem em when they really start packing in the weight

1 Like

I’m wondering if I should give em another week and then flip em at the end of week 8, the AK is already difficult to clean up in that back corner

1 Like

Thank you
I have been watering 2 gallons each every 2 days for the last 2 weeks and I get about a qt of run off I have low humidity right now with the furnace running so much if it was summertime I would have a hard time keeping it below 50RH

1 Like

I would agree with you flip next week that scrog will fill nicely with the stretch coming
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Hate to hear that brother and hope you’re feeling better. The width shouldn’t be a problem, you can control that with training, it’s the height that’s a surprise sometimes after and during the stretch :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

@spankyjr1 @OGIncognito

Thank you both very much, right now each are getting 1.5 gallons of water every 5-7 days as they don’t last the full week anymore without getting droopy.

I know once I flip to flower they’ll be drinking water like crazy and will need more Potassium than Nitrogen but we will get to that when we get to that. I been keeping the waterings and feedings at exactly 6.5 every watering and that seems to be keeping deficiencies down

Looking forward to the flip, gonna need to get a black sheet to through over the tent to ensure no light leaks make it through, I’d hate to herm my girls after all this hard work

1 Like

Sure wish I would of read this a couple hours ago. I put the recharge straight in the water after nutes and ph. Thanks for clarifying.

I think I’m going to alternate between recharge and Azos. Think I should add the Azos the same way as you recommended adding the recharge?

2 Likes

@Edword02

Hey there, thanks for checking out my thread, I don’t use azos but I see it’s beneficial bacteria similar to great white in a way. I mix the two together and then ph to 6.5 (I’m in soil, FFHF) during beginning and mid veg I was giving them only 8oz of that solution the day after I watered or fed, could probably do it after watering but I read it’s best to give it a day and then add the bacteria and recharge so the soils already wet and not bone dry. Now that they’re about to go into flower through I bumped it up slightly to where my girls are each getting 10oz of the solution, really not a lot but I can’t say it’s hurting them, good luck and happy growing!

1 Like

@OGIncognito @spankyjr1

I have done my absolute best to hit my VPD right on the head and that gave me big bushy lush green plants through veg, I was pushing for an 8-10 week veg and am settling with 8 weeks above ground but definitely good for the flip I feel.

Last night I made all the preparations, covered all the lights off my units in the tent and in the lung room itself, girls are currently on the 12/12

This was last night just prior to lights out

I dropped my temps to 71°-74°
I dropped my humidity to 54%-60%

As with veg I will be slowly be dropping those limits as they progress through flower, I have a small dehumidifier in the lung room that will eventually go into the tent when rh needs to be below 50s consistently

3 Likes

Looks like a good time to flip they will start stretching very soon filling the net nicely :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@spankyjr1 @OGIncognito

Am I trippin or are those pistils on day 1 of flower?!

2 Likes

So for starters I am incredibly high right now so bear with me.

The girls are goin up to the light like they can’t help themselves and I think the trellis as well as the lst on the WW has really kept the canopy even….but for real…are those pistils? I read it can take days up to a week or 2 for them to show

2 Likes

I am referring to the white pubic lookin hairs coming from the nodes not the green ones, I am pretty sure they’re pistils but need confirmation from the more experienced crowd…

Thank you

It’s a female preflower called a style of an auxiliary bud
Looking for a good picture

1 Like

anotomy cannabis plant 2

I also saw them called pistols

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I’m saving this picture,

I have the AK another tuck last night but I really don’t think they stayed tucked more than an hour cause they’re shootin up like crazy,

Lights on in 4 hours

Next watering will be a feed and I’m gonna slowly be adding the 3rd line of the GH Flora series (Gro) it has more P and K and as flower progresses I will slowly be reducing the micro which has a lot of Nitrogen, still will be using recharge and Great White on a weekly basis after watering/feed

2 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: it’s a Girl!!

1 Like

@Flitme

Thank you very much! They grow up so fast, can’t wait to see what they’re doin after work, I lowered my light a little and increased the intensity, hoping they’ll love that and really go up!

Gonna focus on DLI more next grow, the first grow was purely training/manifold and a few tops/FIMs

2 Likes

They are getting bushier and bushier by the day, starting to see more white whispy hairs but mainly around the new growth sites so I take it that’s a good sign and they’re starting to get the stretch, the pictures are from a few days ago.

Last night they both received 1-1/4 gallon feed.

• full strength CalMag
  • 1/4 strength micro
  • 1/4 strength Gro (introducing bloom for P/K)
  • 1/2 strength Bloom

Today I noticed very little nute burn but nothing to worry over, I know some will say to read ppm however I haven’t been doing that and hope to read the leaves better for this grow where the next I can focus more on the science of growing.

Additionally, today both of the girls got 1/4 gal each of Recharge/Great White at full strength

AK is filling out the trellis nicely but I am running out of room, I will have get the 2nd layer assembled as every day the main stems are 2”-3” above the trellis and I have to tuck them back under, would it be smarter to stop the training and just let the AK go up?

1 Like

They’re growing!!! WW is shootin! However, I believe I have some excess nitrogen on my AK as the newer growth is doing the reverse taco, margins curling down and very green, going to cut the Micro down even more to lesson the Nitrogen as I am doing research and seeing they need much much less now that they’re in flower. @spankyjr1 do I sound right here?

2 Likes