Welcome to Weedville, USA

Well dam out of cigs got to go to store yall have a grate day think it going to be a little wet around here today

3 Likes

Well I am just wondering what effect the Eclipse is going to have on the girls Monday just a off the wall thought lol

2 Likes

Hummm. I thinking very little
But it’s a great question and I’m looking forward to seeing all the input from the community @4superskunk

2 Likes

Stand outside with them and shine a flashlight on them and they won’t even notice :flashlight:

2 Likes

That’s funny

1 Like

Just have to rember it not bong 30

1 Like

They will probably all start puking herm seeds all over the place!

LOL, just kidding…

3 Likes

Good morning everyone iam taking it everyone made it though the Eclipse yesterday lol they say we only got like 80 percent effects of it here in central va. Was cool though

3 Likes

I walked into this town that had a wonderful aroma. I walked up and down the large side walks and couldn’t find a sole. Then I hear a guitar playing and people singing they are all on a covered porch having a good old time. I call out to them and ask if I may join and that is when they say as long as you can supply a joint. Lol :joy:

8 Likes

well duh its probably 4:20 again today! hahaha welcome to the way life should be! @jmlove123

5 Likes

@bob31on that note though 4am comes fast and I am watering in the morning so good my friend. Hope you sleep better tonight.

3 Likes

Wow its been a while since i stopped in
Might be time i sit on that porch hahahaha
@jmlove123 i hear you on 4am comes early
Im yo at 230 eveeyday myself hapoy days all
Much love Weedville :v:CB

4 Likes

Hope everyone can get the porch and all the goodies ready for the afternoon. Lol

1 Like

So it was a long hard day out in the real world today, so happy to be back in my safe place. I so wish the porch was a real place to go visit all you good people today. I need some good medicine today. My desk jump right now and hit my hip while i was running around try to fix other peoples mistakes. LOL :joy:

Here is a sad song but one of my favorites. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ditto jm :wink: I’m in the accounting department and this time of year makes me want to run screaming from the building :fearful: And just because year-end and audit activity wasn’t enough challenge this year, we’re also training 2 new staff. We’re not a large dept and was short staffed from July through November, so it’s put us behind a bit.
I’m pretty good at leaving it all behind when I head home, but it sure would be nice to stop at the porch for a quick visit and a puff with friends to jump start the decompression :sunglasses::v::green_heart:

5 Likes

@GreenThunder I don’t work in accounting but something very similar that a lot of people don’t realize exists. It is a lockbox. Lol let’s see if anyone knows what we do.

This morning we need to pull the plastic down around the porch to keep us all warm cause it is a woopen 22 degrees. Coffee and hot chocolate all around. With a verity of different smoke at every turn. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

4 Likes

I don’t know what you do but I would guess it has to do with a bank or banking :thinking:

Stay warm out there folks :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Maybe inside by the woodstove would be a better choice! @jmlove123

2 Likes

If we would all fit I agree. Lol

2 Likes

I was thinking last night we should build a building a barn that has floor to it lol and bathrooms and a fridge and stove. Throw bing bags and chairs everywhere that should be big enough for all of us on cold days. Lol

1 Like