Welcome to Weedville, USA

Sounds like one righteous good dude to me!

1 Like

I knew you would be lol
But not you got a extra badge lol

1 Like

I’ll speak to @bob31 on this matter @DieHigh55 and we’ll get it approved asap @doodlebug

2 Likes

Lol @hillbilly103 I guess a basic is ok I try to get in as much as I can just not really up on the computer stuff and my meory really sucks on remembering were stuff goes so in short iam glad weedville was started I know you can’t post every thing here but iam sure yall will give me a hand to put in right place if need be

1 Like

LOL, awww thats so sweet but I am sure there is someone else who is waaaay more qualified than I could ever be. I just like fkn around with food. At my job its so basic, its a conference center that isnt open to the public and i cook for the same groups of people every month and you have 3 choices for dinner. HOWEVER, when I do weddings, depending on the different types of cultures that come to our property, I do get to make things that arent everyday. At home, thats a different story, we use our smoker ALOT. Brisket is my speciialty on the smoker. hahahaha, Im smoked up at the moment. Mondays are now my day off, Im making the most of: A- my only day off B-I only have 6 more hrs of peace and quiet (the Man is at work) C-I am currently 86% full on my DVR and I have limited tv time becuase I have to D: eat, lol E; go check on my ladies D: figure out whats for dinner and lastly smoke some more. But here I be.

2 Likes

I would like to use that on my resume, the wording makes me sound way better than my current title which is Dinner Cook 3, which means Im the chef that cooks you dinner but I am 3rd in charge so when I say chop, you ask how much. :rofl:

2 Likes

@doodlebug we’ll have to compare brisket notes when we can. BBQ is my specialty. Scroll back a little bit and you can see some of the pics I posted. Folks won’t be going hungry in Weedville!

3 Likes

Omg your brisket was getting us all drooling @GetbackJoJo when you shared the pictures, just lush mmmmm

3 Likes

I’m with you @daz49 I’m getting hungry lol

3 Likes

Oooh let’s see both briskets so we can see them both

3 Likes

For my bday I got a molecular gastronomy kit then I saw an episode of Bong Appetit and they infused bud with honey but took it a step further and made these gelatinized bud infused honey balls, they put them on a dessert and when you bite into them they pop, its like a party in your mouth. I am going to try and make these. I also saw they decarbed bud in boiling water, which I will also try.

3 Likes

I love watching that programme, I have them all saved so when I can I’ll try making some, the enfused honey is one of the first things I want to try and get yourself an ardent lift for decarboxylating, I’ve got mine and it’d be easier for you in the USA to get one

3 Likes

:cold_sweat: i have limits LOL, I cant do the hot hot hot that snot is running down and tears in your eyes with drowning sweats, i draw the line with my teeth hurting LOL

5 Likes

I found it, LOL Dang right that is something Perty. The only thing I smoke ‘beef’, is brisket. If I not smoking a brisket, Im smoking a pork butt, I dont really venture off of that too much, Ive smoked party wings and then deep fried them and Ive smoked a whole chicken, deep fried a turkey. Your beef ribs look deelish for real, Id eat them for shore lol.

3 Likes

You’re making me hungry @doodlebug Those sound like my kind of wings. I don’t like wet wings…they need a little crunch.

3 Likes

If she keeps posting all this food I may need to hunt @doodlebug down and try it lol @AnneBonny
Sounds so dam yummy :yum:

4 Likes

I would like to say I am a good pit master as well. Ribs, chicken wings, sausage, venison you name it I will smoke it!!

2 Likes

I met a couple in May when we had my Birthday party and they keep raving about my brisket, I had lunch with them a few days ago, they were still talking about it, they even told the server, me I was like omg please stop it wasn’t that good, I thought she was going to strangle me. Plus I had a party last October and I cooked for that, 30 lbs of butt and brisket, it was off the rails. I still have people asking me when the next party is. Its a lot of work, time and money LOL

2 Likes

@doodlebug The price of butts just went up at my local Restaurant Depot to $1.79 lb!! Even buying by the case is still $$$. I get CAB briskets for about $3.00 lb. $50 for 16 lb full packer brisket.

3 Likes

I shop at a meat house here, butts are 2.99 a lb and briskets are 4.99 a lb.

1 Like