1 Like

@bob31 never really thought about that lol

1 Like

I’m out too bob :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

comon man! You gonna deny us? hahahaha @4superskunk @hillbilly103

3 Likes

1st rough draft …

12 Likes

I’m way outta likes again! But that is great! I like it! @Countryboyjvd1971 @North_East_Newbie

1 Like

The Town Hall is the center of our great town of Weedville. To the east the valley ends with the 1,000’ climb up Hemphill to the overlook.

Fruit trees line the valley floors to the southeast and all along Rasta River. No need to pack a lunch here, folks. The river is loaded with trophy sized fish.

To the south the camping grounds lead to Rasta River with loads of biking and hiking trails. Lake Weedville has boating, swimming, fishing and accessible docks. Plenty of free boat rentals.

The Potanical Gardens and Research Center takes up the northeast valley and the face of Hemphill. Check out all the latest strains and wild hybrids.

With two community Grow fields there is never a lack of space to plant another crop. We also have a community at field for food crops.

The shops around the Town Hall are run by the best of folks from right here in town. From the Dairy Bell, the Bakery and the Tatoo shop to the boat docks and garage.

Drive in on Willie Nelson High Way or Snoop Dog Drive. See ya there.

4 Likes

@Stomper

That is so awesome!!! I think the community garden will need to be a bit larger! Hahaha

2 Likes

The only thing I would bring up is the 1000ft “hill” to the east of town will block sunlight till 10am or so. Great for sleeping in, bad for farming :man_farmer:

1 Like

Hehe definitely not to scale :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

The sun comes up just north of the hill starting the third week of March and stays north till September. But we may need to move the west field for that.

1 Like

So Weedville is south of the equator?
I live in the mountains north of the equator and the sun always comes up southeast of the mountain.

Depends, most mountains run north south but this is mythical so we are making it up as we go.

1 Like

You must be a real city planer or real estate agent :+1::smiley:
But good enough for me.
I’d even go with Weedville having 18/6 sunlight for 6 months and 12/12 for 6 months :hugs::man_farmer:

Ain’t it the truth? I always love these stoner discussions where someone goes on about scientific, psychological, philosophical, astronomical theories and even though it’s really interesting at the time, the only response anyone can come up with is…what the f*k did you just say???

2 Likes

You’re one luckyan to have that view

1 Like

Maybe you already live in Weedville? @hillbilly103

2 Likes

I hear what you say about the bong killing you these days, with my copd I really shouldn’t , it’s just so much quicker to just reach for the bong, that’s what I think, sorry to join in like that

1 Like

@Stomper, you forgot my restaurant (infusions)

2 Likes

“Potanical Gardens”. Love that!!

2 Likes