Welcome to Weedville, USA

I like that too hahaha Dango shoot thats a good one. I can’t talk south anymore. I need some inspiration!

@hillbilly103 if you win the election then you can pick your number 2 and 3 guys and pick the name. Hahaha Weedville came out of a joke between me and CB @Countryboyjvd1971 and we just went with it. @North_East_Newbie jumped on the band wagon almost immediately so we became the big 3! hahaha

Now there’s a number I will always stop and pause for… RIP DE! :three:

5 Likes

I jumped in as soon as I see it fella’s, it was a kick ass Idea straight away brother’s,I wanted to be the first British brother to move in

2 Likes

You’re on, brother, and I’ll be happy to pay you back with some of my Thai curry that’ll make your teeth sweat and your nose run like a mountain stream during the springtime thaw.

2 Likes

@bob31 I stood up and saluted as soon as I seen it
:us:

1 Like

@DieHigh55
The hotter the better :hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper:

2 Likes

The little green peppers are the worst, you have to keep a fire extinguisher next to the toilet afterwards.

Tried some salsa made with Carolina Reaper peppers. Got letter from my toilet saying it resigned :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

Sounds about right brother lol @bob31 how a sillly joke took off tho WooHoo we are already forming sister towns lol
Hahahaha that’s to funny @hillbilly103

3 Likes

Hey all,

I feel like you all would appreciate this video. Not that I have anything against drinking too.

5 Likes

That’s priceless @Ray4x I gotta keep that one in my favorites!

4 Likes

How true that is lmao
I’m with @bob31

2 Likes

I think the fryed green tomatoes I made eirler would have went well with some fresh cat fish

2 Likes

Totally
I had fried green tomatoes and chicken for dinner!

1 Like

Dam @hillbilly103 did we have dinner together I had the same thing lol grate mind must think alike lol

2 Likes

And some bong hits of some nice Northern Lights for desert :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Have to roll mine @hillbilly103 bong kills me these days to meny cowboy killers I guess lol

1 Like

I roll during the day but reach for the bong at night.

I here ya on reaching out for the bong

1 Like

I been feeling like a kid waiting on saint
Nick my girls are looking very strong two in ground almost 5 ft. And wide and the 2 I am doing the scroug on are about 30in.tall and extremely wide and very bushey been growing since seed mid February can’t wait to post some pic in bloom

1 Like

Why don’t you do a journal so we can follow along @4superskunk

1 Like