Welcome to Weedville, USA

so…i am not in weedville right now as i am at work. I WILL be in weedville around 7 pm this evening. How many of you are there right now?

3 Likes

@ktreez420 it is a reality it’s all in your mind.

And to all I’m in let also add a Popeyes zaxbys and wawa’s gas station. If we add those I’m packing up tomorrow

4 Likes

it’s 420 somewhere!!! lol
sleeping bags are weedville mobile homes! lol
i would only want to visit from the quiet side of the garden…

4 Likes

Ive been there all day and everyday @AMUSED2DEATH and when I get off this train I’ll visit for a while longer hahahaha

4 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 Let’s see what name your coffee :coffee: house, how about Country Boy’s Home Brew?
The Weedville DQ would have to be the size of a Walmart store just to keep the lines to a reasonable size :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

4 Likes

That’s sounds good to me and you can put the moving side walks in like a airport to control the flow of traffic @hillbilly103 lmfao

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 The problem with moving side walks is all people who are to stoned to remember when and where they were going and just ride around and around :flushed:

3 Likes

I’m a bartender, so where’s my bar along side of the garden? Belly up to the bar and place your order

2 Likes

I think a part of all of us is always in Weedville

2 Likes

Awesome! I’m in Mayor @bob31 and @Countryboyjvd1971. Definitely a McD’s needed. Can’t be without those salty fries. I want a different career than the boring one I have now so maybe an edibles bakery is needed in town or even better a pet shop for all the stuff we spoil our fur-babies with. It will include a doggy daycare.

4 Likes

@AnneBonny definitely got to have a vet/pet groomer I love my puppies more than I do most people

11 Likes

Precious pups. I’ve got two gsds and a mini Schnauzer

2 Likes

Hot diggity dog @hillbilly103 Look at those faces! :dog: I’m with you on liking dogs more than most people too.

4 Likes

@AnneBonny that’s the mother and her 4 children 3 boys and a girl
They love me but they’re my wife’s shadows

3 Likes

Wow @hillbilly103 nice pups brother and good point on the side walks hahaha and definitely @AnneBonny I have two boxers so hope your good with the rambunctious ones hahaha only one is crazy he’s a pup still and the others a old man more like me lol

3 Likes

I am sure the aussie community will love to join… @Coltfire

3 Likes

Turns out that I may actually end up living in the definition of Weedville if our city council gets it’s way. They are coming down on the side of recreational pot growers and users big time here, which is incredibly refreshing. We can grow outdoors as long as we’re discreet about it. They’re even talking about posturing the town as a destination town for weed.

6 Likes

Hi all! I don’t know where to start lol. Thanks for all your enthusiasm! Weedville does live within all of us! And maybe someday a reality for all of us too!

I will tell you that this was completely @Countryboyjvd1971 idea even though he may not want to admit it!

No stop light in Weedville as long as we can go. Sidewalks are 6 feet wide and bike Lanes on both sides of the roads. Cross walks not needed cross where you want.

Don’t forget an exchange where we can bring our goods are barter for things we want or need. Sort of a general store if you will. Pot belly stove and a couple of benches and a booth or three. Rocking chairs will be out on the covered front porch. Come and jam a couple nights a week.

I like all your ideas and they are all granted. @Laurap we still need a top notch bartender if you wouldnt mind a couple afternoons a week? As long as you know how to make a run runner for special occasions!

Ive got dibs on the checkerboard tomorrow at the store. @Countryboyjvd1971 and I have first game. @daz49 is up second!

@Niala your growing privilege have been fully restored and is hereby mandatory as you’re now the town gardener!

I could go on and on but I’m pooped! Long day! My best to all!

9 Likes

Definitely have to have some cannabis chefs, and I know a lot of you guys know your meats so we’re ok there, I think our town would lead the field in everything to do with cannabis, the rest of the world would come to us to find everything out and to supply them with everything

3 Likes

Well said Mr Mayor @bob31 We created Weedville together my friend
I love the visual :+1:

5 Likes