Welcome to the ILGM Community

I thought this article was very interesting and takes away one of the major things that AG Sessions is making as a case for not legalizing recreational OR Medical use of cannabis.

https://www.420magazine.com/forums/international-cannabis-news/428914-falling-colorado-teen-pot-use-stats-hard-jeff-sessions-dismiss-post3791919.html#post3791919

Haha. I guess I’m confused does this pertain to me or did I but into another post. If so sorry. If not. Sweeeeet !!! Lol. Hello hello

I’ve used silver as an antibiotic for years and can’t remember the last time I was sick. I used to make colliodal silver but it only stayed in suspension for a week. I file off of the silver bar now and put the filings in a capsule and injest it.
Underneath my finger nails is blue but I don"t get sick. Used to get at last 2 bad sinus colds or bronchitis every year.
Best Wishes

Hello all, new to the site and to growing. I look forward to gaining knowledge and sharing knowledge.

Hey hey hey, just stumbled across this thread after discovering i got my regulars badge about 8days ago :wink: so wheres the party at? :tada::tada::confetti_ball::balloon:

HI. . I purchased the full membership and had created posts and added pics of my grow and I haven’t been on for over a month but now my membership seems to have disspared. I had to create a new account and seem to have lost my membership to the course which I paid $200 nzd for?
What’s going on?