Welcome to the ILGM Community

Congratulations! :confetti_ball:

If you can see this topic, you were recently promoted to regular (trust level 3).

You can now …

• Edit the title of any topic
  • Change the category of any topic
  • Have all your links followed (automatic nofollow is removed)
  • Access a private Lounge category only visible to users at trust level 3 and higher
  • Hide spam with a single flag

Here’s the current list of fellow regulars. Be sure to say hi.

Thanks for being an important part of this community!

(For more information on trust levels, see this topic. Please note that only members who continue to meet the requirements over time will remain regulars.)

17 Likes

Love this site…
Hi,… to you all…
Will be working more on my profile in the following days.
Looking forward to being a part of “I Love Growing Marijuana” community…
Til Later,
ks0558

3 Likes

Ok I’m never bashful. The post said to say ‘HI’ so I’m saying hi(chuckle)
The Thread said there were 15 of us regulars,but I only count 7 including me,did I not see the rest?

1 Like

Glad to have you. Let us know if you need any help. Peace :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi there
I see that they did some remodeling, place looks good so far.
Ya Russ, I see only 6 and did not see myself listed there
Hell… I don’t even see a bar maid around here…lol This is a Lounge… is’n it?

Will

2 Likes

Awesome, I am trust level three.

1 Like

Welcome Aboard Budbd.

1 Like

Right on bud…glad to see you here.

Will

1 Like

This forum showed up on my website … does this mean I’m a regular? Thought I would say Hi. This will be my second year growing outside. I started with 3 White Widows last year and was pretty successful. Can’t wait to plant the seeds and get started. This year I’m going with WW again and adding Super Silver Haze.
MT1

1 Like

My second grow. First was OK, I think largely due to good genetics, not my growing skills!! This one is WAY different and I am actually gaining confidence in my growing skills. I am also growing tomatoes, beans, strawberries, blueberries and squash outside. I have been using the same methods in my garden as my indoor grow and it has been amazing. My cherry tomato plants are 42" tall and will have tomatoes to eat in a week.

Good Luck and Good Buds
TxGrowman

2 Likes

Wow TX … can’t believe you’re already getting tomatoes. It’s been too cold here at night to set out tomatoes. I’m going to plant my WW and SSH seeds next week when the temps will consistently be above 58 degrees at night. Your garden sounds really nice.
MT1

1 Like

That’s great to hear Txgrowman good for you best of luck with your grows to come

Will

2 Likes

Hi, I am new to this site, and i have had great support thankyou. I have more questions, i will ask as i go along. I was born in the fifties and had polio, its now post polio syndrome, so looking for tips on seeds that will help with pain but not leave me stoned at the same time. I have to smoke it, my liver wont take anymore opiates. Thanks once again for your help.

David.

1 Like

ok hi everyone im here

1 Like

Welcome to Garrigan, David and Hillcrest!

David … I’m sure someone will be along to give you some advice on which strains would be best for you. Can you post your question in the medical section where everyone can see it?

TX … how are your tomatoes doing?

2 Likes

Hi MTI, Thanks for the reply i posted in the medical.

David.

1 Like

How about a link to your post. That would be great; And Thanks for NOT posting grow support questions in the lounge :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi, How do i link it Latewood ?. Not computer lit. Thanks for your help.

david.

1 Like

WOW is all I can say. I have harvesting tomatoes every day. After these HUGE storms we have been having, the tomatoes are still gaining 2-3 inches a day and I had to top it at 7 foot. I have to keep topping it because every three or four days the smaller branches are growing over the top again. Has started a lot of bushing out that I was not prepared for. The fruit is coming on like gang busters and ripen very fast.
My squash already has four or five fruit that are 6 inches long and the vines have already grown over the 5 foot wire barrier I gave them to climb up. Unbelievable. This rain has really helped but it is getting ridiculous now. We had 7.6 inches of rain in 6 hours the other day.
I love the way the plants are responding to totally organic soil. They are growing like I never imagined
and the taste of the fruit is awesome. The weirdest thing about organic gardening is it not expensive as everyone has been saying. I am totally sold on organic gardening. I am pretty sure my WW and AK’s will definitely love the soil.

Good Grows and Great Buds !
TxGrowman

2 Likes

Never really got a chance to introduce myself, was so locked in on getting my plants going. I live in Texas (thus, the name) and am retired from work due to disability. I use Medical Marijuana (MMJ) for depression and anxiety due to my medical conditions. I am finishing my first “official grow”. I had one other grow six months ago, but had limited lights and resources to work with and got a really poor result that was hardly worth the work. It did keep me high since then so not a total loss. This is so much fun! Frustrating sometimes but, overall a blast!

I am retired military, former college instructor and a medical provider. I grew the family garden from 7 years old. After the medical profession, I started smoking MMJ instead of taking all those medications that I had prescribed to me. I feel much better and now that I am growing, gives me something to do since I have limited mobility and get tired easily. Great Occupational Therapy !

I am a big supporter of Medical Marijuana in Texas and hope they get off their butts and legalize at least medical for now. I use it for my medication and it is safer for my body systems. Do not have to worry about liver failure from vaping Blueberry !

Well that’s my story. I would like to connect with any growers and/or former military and talk about service, growing or what ever.

Semper Fi !

Good Grows and Great Buds !

TxGrowman

3 Likes