Welcome to the Grow Support category

She looks great! Welcome to ILGM.

Couple things im seeing. The leaves are very dark green. Usually a sign she’s maybe a bit Nitrogen toxic. The yellowing edges with brown apots looks like she could use a bit more P or K… not sure which (probably K but just give both :man_shrugging:t5:).

Now the scary part. Im seeing speckles. Have you had a bud battle? Or inspected over and under leaves for little brown dots. They may or may not be visible. Give the leaves a good rub down n catch nonvisible pests.

Sorry thought I sent this earlier :man_facepalming:t5:

1 Like

Thanks! Where i dont know how thay could be nute toxic because I have been just watering now for a week. I have seen some speckles but just thought it was due to the fade. They are like 76 days old. Should I feed bloom nutes again?

Other than the rub down, which I will do, what is my next move? Thank you so much for the wisdom!

1 Like

No problem at all. The toxicity could just be extra Nitrogen she had built up and has being using in lower amounts. No big deal.

The water only is noticable as she is showing signs of needing a bit more bloom boost. She looks great otherwise. And yes I would feed more. 76 days from seed isnt very old. They typically flower for at least 50-60 days. And that is extremely fast. 70 day flowers are pretty typical.

Next move is just getting her to the best harvest you can. Very well grown lady there. Hows she smelling? And what strain?

New here. Ordered the Godfather OG and the Bruce Banners. Had some issues getting both to sprout with direct to soil. Switched over to germing them in water (as recommended). I was able to get the OG’s going, but the banners refuse to sprout a taproot. Temp is within desirable range of 70-80F. I have never had an issue getting a bean to sprout, but these just wont do anything. I pulled the ones i germed in water from the pot since they still have a white bulge, but nothing growing after 3 days. (BAN-FP10 BIN:02:03:10 39231214)

2 Likes

Thanks! White Widow Auto. The smell is pretty crazy. Most white hairs have now turned orange. This is 76 days from sprout.

@ODG are you trying to contact customer service? They’re pretty good in this regard.

Welcome to the Forum Community!! One big happy family lol.

1 Like

Yup id go back to the seed side. This is for grow support. We could try to help you get them to pop, but for actual customer service, its over thatta way.

Now that said, sucks when seeds wont pop. Even more sucky when its a good strain and none are coming up. Have you tried a few drops of hydrogen peroxide in your germination water? The extra aeration is helpful getting water to penetrate the thick seed shell. On that note/ I also scuff some thick looking beans. Get some nice fine sandpaper and a jar. Toss said seed and sandpaper in the jar. Shake for 10-15 seconds before adding to water. The scratching thins the shell, which helps water permeate.

Best of luck with the hobby and hope you stick around! Happy growing

1 Like

I did. Looks like i just got a reply from them. Thanks and sorry for posting in the wrong forum.

2 Likes

@ODG no worries, come back once you get everything sorted out. Good times in here!!

2 Likes

Thanks. The issue wasn’t the shell as they did pop open, but no taproot formed from any of them. I hadn’t heard of using H2O2 so thanks for the tip. Might give that a shot next go around.

1 Like

Just did a nute feed with water. PHed so we will see how she goes! Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

No problem at all! Happy you got it sorted out

Anytime my friend. Best of luck and keep us updated

I stupidly broke off my plant transplanting it to bigger pot - will it keep growing new leaves from what’s left or should I start over?

2 Likes

Welcome to ILGM! Is it still vegging or in flower? Auto or photo? Do u have pictures?

Broken branchs can become either a clone if planted in another medium… or u can tape it up with honey and they actually reattach

1 Like

It’s still vegging - I left what was left of the plant in the soil and stuck the broken piece in too - I’m very new at this so not sure I am even doing it right!

1 Like

@Beckys22 it’ll likely take more than just sticking the broken stem down into soil to get it to root. You should post some pics of the damaged area and some entire plant images. I like the fusing idea @PurpNGold74, we need a tutorial on that for us lol!!

Becky use the search tool here to study cloning techniques if you decide to go that route although I’d love to see a successful reattachment!!

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I’m so bummed it was doing so good I don’t think I can save it. Still have one more I am going to treat like a baby :joy:

1 Like

@Beckys22 where exactly did the break happen? Are you familiar with topping? It’s literally cutting off a singular branch and watching as the new growth splits and becomes 2 branches. Depending on where your snap occurred you may be able to salvage something from her. Images help though cuz otherwise your help on here is us spitballing into the dark lol.

1 Like

If your not hoping for a male plant? Sorry! Its a male & if its around other plant and you don’t want the to turn to males! I would separate them asap!!! Happy growing :sun_with_face: :potted_plant: :heart: