Welcome to the Grow Support category

@Swaldrup looking like a catwalk of tall sexy models in there. Now play the song :notes::musical_score: ‘I’m too sexy’ in your head lol. When you enter your grow whistle at’em!!

1 Like

If you can get photos under natural white light, that helps us help you better.

From here, they’re lookin great. But also I would hate to say that and simply not be seeing the true color of the leaves. :v::100:

4 Likes

@Graysin but I’m too sexy for this pot, too sexy for this soil I’m too sexy…:notes::musical_score::musical_note:

There now try and not think about that all day lol

2 Likes

@Swaldrup @Graysin maybe what you need up in there is a strobe light, get that dance floor moving lol.

Sorry, it’s just one of those days lmao.

1 Like

@36cent what are you using to get these pictures of your trichomes?

Here is a picture of the baggie from ilgm.

2 Likes

That is auto flower packaging. I would reach out to customer service to see if they may replace them

1 Like

Hi there, im working on my first grow of white widow autoflower. I started soaking them on 5th, by the 8th 4/5 of the seeds sprouted small tails in water so I moved them to pots under grow lights. It its now the 10th and they are yet to break ground. I did not pack down soil and only put them about an inch deep and added some of the seedling fertilizer. The other seed that is still soaking has not sprouted a tail at all. Not sure what to do here. I am doing an indoor grow near a window with lights.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Normally when newer growers have issues starting seeds its something fairly simple.

How wet was you soil? New seedlings are very easy to drown. Too much water and the single root will rot and she wont grow. Too little water and she will dry out and not grow. Its a fine line but damp not wet is the key.

Another simple mistake is temperatures. Cannabis prefers pretty warm temps. Especially when getting started. Between 70-80 is normally the winning window. I try to keep freshly germinating seeds somewhere warm like behind a cable box or in a warm window seal….

2 Likes

I ordered feminized seeds and have a male growing

1 Like

She looks like a herm more than a full blown male - unless that cola in the way back is a different plant.

Hermaphrodite plants are, sadly, not entirely uncommon. In this case it sure does look awfully generic, but sometimes herm traits emerge as a result of stress.

2 Likes

Thats a bummer. If you got them from ILGM, contact support. They are pretty good about making good on bad orders

1 Like

Thank you I will do that for sure

1 Like

Im kinda new at this part of it… Thats just the 1 plant. This has been the only one out of 6 I have going the others look good they are getting nice buds on them.

3 Likes

That’s good news at least. Sounds like genetics then. I’d go ahead and bag up and toss the one you posted pictures of. The others will get pollinated pretty soon here if ya don’t or haven’t already. :v:

2 Likes

I just noticed it today and pulled it rite away

3 Likes

Perfect. Welcome aboard by the way!

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

New to the Forum entirely so I apologize if this is not posted in the right way. I have 2 WW autos on day 76 after sprouting. They have stopped taking water and leaves are fading but almoat all trichomes are clear. I have been watering w just distilled water for a week now…just 2 waters.

Any help ordeas on what to do next would be great!

4 Likes

@Xeetro my auto GSCE’s recently did the same type of behavior and I’m at day 74?ish. My pots stayed heavy so I waited them out and forced their hand. Last night I finally hit them with their next flower feeding with r/o water and the fert. Now it’s a waiting game. Keep us posted on your next few weeks since we’re both in the same boat, close to harvest. I’m interested for sure.

1 Like