Welcome to the Grow Support category

@Lozzie Or you could toss in a gallon frezzer bag let them freeze pull them.out and rub them through your trim tray screen if you have one catch kief on the bottom to make hash with…thats what i do lol, this the one i use…

4 Likes

I’m in my 2-3rd week of flower for my triple xl. I am getting these tiny spots everywhere. It’s not bugs or fungus this plant is touching many others so if it were those two it would of spread? The other plants of the same strain are ok. I have r/o water with advanced nutrients 4ml per liter, 1 ml per liter general hydroponics cal mag, 2ml advanced nutRients big bud, and 3ml in 2.5 gal of southern ag fungicide (hydrogaurd cheaper alternative) plenty aeration in buckets. My ph is always good NEVER gets out range. What is this? I’m guessing calcium or mag deficiency or burn? All foliage affected.

2 Likes

@JP7 this is the site i set to watch just to see what problems can arise and how to fix them. Lots of smart growers up in here.

3 Likes

I think its yellow leaf spot. Its a fungis. Im not sure though. Have you left any old plant scraps or left in the trash near the plants can cause it. I would use your southern ag as a foliar spray as directed to get rid of it. You may want a second opinion though. Shoot, could be spider mites. But i had yellow leaf spot last year and it didnt infect all plants. But i picked off lots of the bad leaves and sprayed agrolyte and southern ag friendly fungicide it helped but never went away fully. A few more picks would be helpful. What does the back side look like? Nice plants btw.

1 Like

No I always remove all leaves after trimming. I looked for mites and none it doesn’t rub off so no powdery problem. I always have the southern in my water. But idk if I could even remove all affected it’s every leaf. I will definitely try it! Thank you!

2 Likes

I’d check the underside of the leaves with a strong magnifier, looking for pests.

3 Likes

I foliar sprayed southern ag last year for yellow leaf spot, it looked alot like what you got going on. The plants loved that stuff. They were in full flower too. Drenched the whole plants top to bottom. Every three days for a couple weeks

1 Like

Update is everything still looking okay

6 Likes

Looking just fine!!

4 Likes

The only reason I didn’t think it was leaf septoria is the roots are white plenty aeration in bucket plus southern is 5ml in 2.5 gallons of water every week. It didn’t start yellow and doesn’t have the halo and turn black. Do you think calcium? It looks consistent plus some strains I’ve grown during flower require way more cal. Or manganese

1 Like

I did as soon they started coming up nothing plus only this plant affected and this is touching and side by side others.

1 Like

I’ll definitely try this thanks. Just so shocked roots white, no smell, it doesn’t wipe off, no halo, no fuzziness, no black or yellow, plus doesn’t spread to surrounded plants touching it. So I thought it wasn’t fungal. But I’ve been wrong before. I thought calcium or manganese. I’m sooo confused lol

Nothing says you cant give em a shot of cal-mag. To see if it helps as long as there not over doing it. But i would spray southern ag too. Its just microbes

1 Like

Yea added some extra n hopefully it will show difference soon hydroponic normally bounces back quick

I had no idea that was bad.
Thank you for that, I was keeping a small trash bin and tossing my trim in that right inside the tent
:flushed:

2 Likes

Wry healthy and happy

2 Likes

Having a issue with what i think is nutrient burn. Im using medic grow smart 8 light.
FFOF and happy frog mix
Im growing girl scout cookies autoflower
Doing half dose of fox farms main 3 along with calmag 7.5ml/g ,microbebrew 5ml/g,
Boomerang 5ml/g, kelp me 5ml/g, and 1/4 tsp Beastie bloom they are finishing up week 7 and its only showing on the 1 plant and would like to stop it before it is too far

3 Likes

Welcome to the community Growmie. Do you have some input PH and PPms as well as the run off of these 2? :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

3 Likes

This plant only week 3 to 4 and it’s already start flowering what is this i have one more the same any help

2 Likes