Welcome to the Grow Support category

Got it - will get together in the next 20 - charging the microscope

2 Likes

Trim the yellow leaves before chop time

2 Likes

light is 5ft above the ground. I planted in 4 gallon cloth pots as instructed by who I bought from here so I don’t have to transplant…I just leave her be

That’s a much better plan anyway, then if he isn’t properly appreciative of your awesome gift you can give it to the new boyfriend… can I start a queue?

2 Likes

For another fellow farmer

3 Likes

Got it! So if chop is today I will trim this morning…I’ll send pictures as soon as charged

2 Likes

lol! too funny!

looking at your LST is that butchers twine?
Thats what I ended up using, seemed like a soft and comfy choice for her to fight against

It is twine…it’s what I had on hand…I had safety pins and put safety pins on the outside of the cloth pot and put the twin gently over the branch and down to the pin and wound around to secure…makes easy to adjust

Trichome pic coming soon

4 Likes

see how pic two the branch is spindly…interesting

1 Like

found a hole with light shining through and went for broke!
what strain?

2 Likes

Chop her feet out from under her. The white pistols you see are from foxtails. They will continue.

2 Likes

6 Likes

White widow

2 Likes

So chop her from the root? I can chop separate branches right? Can I keep the bottom growing or just yank her altogether?

I don’t have an option to raise the light so I guess I have to concentrate on LST to keep next one low…right?

2 Likes

I am wondering if you can just take a branch,
do a wet trim and set it to hang,
whack the next trim and hang just in case the trim gets really long and takes a couple days?
Thinking it would keep it from drying while its waiting?
Or is it resilient enough to make it a few days after chop before initial trim?
(question for the knowledgeable)

3 Likes

Ive hung a whole plant once, turned out good, but I didnt like the work later. One of thwm things people do different ways. Now i hang branches

4 Likes

the yellow leaves that you see on the buds…do i chop those? sugar leaves? they have sticky on them …seems a waste

1 Like

Think a lot of folks make infusions and butter out of the sugar leaves and bud trim, Fan leaves not so much

3 Likes