Welcome to the Grow Support category

@Lozzie She lookin beautiful. Good job

1 Like

@Lozzie yeah those will work great.

Hello welcome to the neighborhood.
Sounds like a lot of sprays. 3 sprays into a dome, 2 or 3 times a day is working for me. Without a dome water evaps too fast. Requiring more watering, which might run down the stem wetting the root. Tap root shouldnt stay wet. Baby leaves absorb water from air, domes are easiest.

1 Like

looks like a nuke burn to me, i would cut back about half the nukes. of for a faster results i like to just use plain ph adjusted water and do a small flush and only water when they REALLY need it

@VtGrow1 Clear solo cups with a fine mist sprayer. Spray the inside of the cup and place over the seedlings. Maybe once or twice a day.

Spraying like that all the time can cause fungal growth youre not going to want.

@Jaysittinback is correct about the cotyledons (baby leaves). Theyre the food source for a new plant while it established a root system. This is also why you dont see a while lot of new growth in the first couple weeks. All the growth is down below and youll drown the plant over watering it because it doesnt have the root or biomass yet to draw any moisture up and no where to put it if it did. This is why humidity domes are so important.

1 Like

Think its worth trying it with the 3 worst ones or are they likely too far gone?

If I go the Solo cup route, how far above the cup would I be placing my T5s?

Im general, are the cups used until the plant “outgrows” them?

1 Like

Ok Im chopping her today…should I send you guys one final picture to approve? lol

If I understand correctly cut yellowed leaves today - with my snazzy new tiny shears and then chop her head off?

Can’t do squat with yellowed leaves right?

Then pop her in a room with adequate temperature and ventilation etc for 10 days to 2 weeks until her arms snap?

Sounds horrendous!

2 Likes

Should I chop her whole and hang as one piece or should I hang by cutting the branches and drying on perhaps a line with each piece?

I am thinking if I do the second option then I can leave the lower branches another day or two to get more light…

Treat me like I’m stupid…what do I do? so many friggen options out there!

2 Likes

Yeah yeah answer all these questions I’m about to ask too!!!

2 Likes

I gave my girl her big girl haircut and fwlt like I was sending my kid in for surgery.
LOL

4 Likes

lol too funny!

1 Like

lol - I’m reading about curing lol - I want to do this correctly…I’m a closet grower…literally lol only room for one full grown plant in there…started another 3 weeks ago…it’s her birthday today and she is doing great…perfect timings getting rid of her big sister so she now has room…I figure this rotation will be good…

2 Likes

Here’s a picture of the sisters - one is coming out of the closet today! Pun intended!

I’ll get a close up of thrichomes in a few

5 Likes

Cut and hang branches. It allows proper air flow.

2 Likes

lol awesome
yeah I am feeling a little panicky about drying, curing.
Afraid after a hopefully successful grow, I end up with dry or moldy product.

2 Likes

I will do exactly that then! Thanks Gregg!

I will buy pegs this afternoon then OFF WITH HER HEAD!

Can I do in stages? If the lower look not as ripe?

1 Like

Keep them going. I dont know about that light, I see pics of people using them aroind a foot away. The seedlings will have about 3 sets of leaves in a couple weeks and need transplant

2 Likes

Staggered harvest is done by many.

2 Likes

Give some pictures of trichomes and the whole plant under natural light

Me too…I am a newbie right there with you!

My only advice is…one day at a time.

When I read about drying I thought fuck me for a game of soldiers! Then I read about curing! lol

I don’t smoke…I’m growing because I love plants and boyfriend smokes a little so it’s all for him…aren’t I a good girlfriend lol…he didn’t believe it needed to be dried…a tiny branch fell off the other day when I was transporting and three small ripe buds were on it…so after about 4 days I gave to him…he said he got a pleasant high but definately wet and now understands drying…I’ve yet to convince him curing is needed…lol so he will get his stash in stages lol

2 Likes