Welcome to the Grow Support category

Have you verified the timer is actually shutting light off and on at set time? I’ve seen a few fail, and seen some mention they accidentally hit bypass or forgot to turn off bypass.

Also wondering if you’ve used 13/11 schedule entire flowering period or switched from something like 12/12?

4 Likes

Not really sure, the rest look ok from what i can see in the pic. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes sir. Timer is working right and its been on that schedule since flip. Beats the heck outta me. Im fine with it just as long as the rest of the plant doesn’t do that…

2 Likes

Very very nice , lush green leaves beauties

Got me too. Maybe next opportunity you have try to get a few pictures in natural light?

2 Likes

Bad eyesight and wondering if anyone can tell if my girl is ready for harvest

I pulled her sister last week a little early but it was unhealthy

3 Likes

I am seeing mostly clear. Another week then check again.

2 Likes

I started flush this weekend and just filtered water this week

3 Likes

The one I pulled smells and smokes great for an early cut.

3 Likes

:+1: patience!
Looks great friend!

1 Like

Took better picture and can see it now. Its also on my grow journal and all say the same. I want mostly cloudy.
Leaves turning purplish black

4 Likes

I agree with GreggT, they do still look mostly clear , cloudy trichs will give you an energetic boost whereas amber trichs will give you that couchlock

1 Like

Vn looking girls you have there btw. Good job

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I new to this forum. I have been growing photo outdoors for five years & would like to try my hand in growing auto. I live in the Bay Area and would like recommendations for an auto strain to be grown outdoors & Scrog. (I have individual Scrogs for 5-10 gal pots.

Thanks,
M

4 Likes

Welcome Md2

The short veg time of autos usually makes them less than ideal for scrogs. If they start flowering like they should at 4-6 weeks old therr isn’t really much time to train to trellis. If you’re set on running a scrog i would stick with photos. If you want ti try autos, maybe do so without plan of scrog.

Some autos will randomly veg longer than supposed to on long light schedule, but hard to plan on getting these by chance.

2 Likes

Now I see all 3. Cloudy. Clear and some amber. Really dont want couch locking. More of a daytimer. Think Im going to pull tomorrow.

3 Likes

I would too. I dont like couch lock.

Any recommendations on type of auto flower I should try? ( without Scrog) Outdoor setup with pop up greenhouse.

2 Likes

I’m not really the guy to ask, had one experience with them and decided autos not really something i’m interested in.

@Not2SureYet grows a lot of autos, others too just kind of drawing a blank.

2 Likes