Welcome to the Grow Support category

The general hydroponics fertilizer im using says to use less fertilizer as the buds grow. The dose they are recommending is 2/3 less compared to the veg stage. Why should i use less fertilizer? Im thinking use more as they are really chuncking on the weight… thanks!

1 Like

Thats why they are chunking… you are not over feeding them making them lazy. You are keeping them in a feeding state and receptive to food. I use GH myself.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks bud!

1 Like

Y’all are incredible!!

I received a different seed with my Zkiddlze pack.
Much smaller. If I send a pick could you identify it?
Thank you

2 Likes

Is this from ILGM? @sealant-hidings0z

1 Like

@sealant-hidings0z I’m as curious as @GreggT on that…ILGM doesn’t throw in freebies that I’m aware of.

Weed seeds all look similar. I’d just be happy if we could identify sex by appearances lol.

2 Likes

If it came from ILGM it has a code on the bag that can be deciphered.

1 Like

If this seed has its own packaging with label we probably can. Would just need to know code on label.

1 Like

It was in my zkittlzes seed pack… it was allot smaller than the rest. I’m happy with the plant. Just wanted to see if anyone could identify it.

Thank you
Jim

1 Like

Probably same strain. Just because it was smaller doesn’t make it any different. It could have came from different part of plant or different plant altogether.

3 Likes

Hey guys. I need help again if you dont mind. Can to much phosphorus and potassium do this? Looks like its revegging.

2 Likes

Have you checked your light schedule? Sometimes timers fail, and it wouldn’t be the first time. Just something I would check, as a start. @JIL

4 Likes

Let’s see if we can help you out

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc)
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

2 Likes

That was my first thought as well. Sort of looks like it is re-vegging.

5 Likes

I believe @NUG61 uses this nute line.

2 Likes

I would. I think your just right for timing.

1 Like

Thanks for the tag @Fieldofdreams , no i use GH nutes. But @Tom6377 nice looking girls :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Thanks @Covertgrower @Newt @Freebirdmikes its soil and the plants timer is set right. Soil grown. Lights flipped on December 22. Its a strain a buddy bred. Im using GH trio.
Its the only branch doing that. Ill show a pic here. Its a 2x4 tent with a 600 watt hps. Ph is on the high side. 7.1-7.2. 6 inch vent, cool tube. 80 degree temps with a 13 off 11 on light cycle.
Iv been hitting it hard with the bloom and micro.
Again its just that one branch so far out of the whole pic. I dont think i have any light leaks…

3 Likes

Really nice bud structure… i run GH as well :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks @NUG61. I just cant get over why that one branch looks like its revegging…

2 Likes