Welcome to the Grow Support category

Hi! Thank you I have gotten a heated pad and that seems to be doing the trick

1 Like

I too am having trouble with the germination process I got to plants out of ten to break forward 6 seeds dropped to the bottom of the water and not to much progress bn 5days do far .four I started the week ahead that’s where 2 out of 4 have pops up.

1 Like

I have a couple questions. First, I picked up a couple clones and they had some small white/yellow spots on their leaves. I looked up what it could be and I haven’t seen any similar enough images from google so I still don’t know what it is.

Second, I watered my plants over a week ago and the soil is still not dry. I don’t want to wait too long because I have heard and read that you need to water a couple times a week and add nutrients at least once a week. They’re growing fine but it just don’t seem right that I don’t have to water more than once less than twice every 10+ days.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

2 Likes

I think they look great :+1: good job!!!

1 Like

This seems like too long to leave them soaking.

I would check for bugs personally. As far as watering goes, could be a few things. Did you recently transplant? They may not have root system developed in larger pot if so, which makes it difficult to pull the moisture. If not that, then is usually an issue with your environmental conditions.

4 Likes

I put mine in a black coffee cup & put aluminum foil over the top (keep light out) warm tap water in a warm area of the house for no more than 72 hrs. The ones that don’t pop a tail I still put in soil & all but one didn’t grow. Keeping the soil moist! I’m new to this so take my advice w a grain of salt, not Epsom lol. Good luck :+1:

I transplanted the clones and gave them a light watering. A week later I watered normal with nutrients like I read to do. Now it’s been over a week and they don’t seem to need watering. I haven’t seen any bugs at all. I’ve checked every part of the plants because I read it may be thrips but haven’t seen anything.

Help please!! First time grower. Really excited I
have small seedlings. However the leaves seem to have yellow spots ob 3 of the 4 Plants. PLEASE HELP

1 Like

1 Like

Be careful not to get water on the leaves, good luck😉.

What kind of soil is this being used? It looks way to wet for a plant this small.

After week 2 I moved my plants to get more light I broke a fan leaf what do I do ?

2 Likes

When the plants are small losing a fan leaf seems like a big deal, but its not. By the time you are in full flower you’ll probably be removing them often.

2 Likes

How often do you fertilize your marijuana plants at each stage

1 Like

I feed my plants every day, maybe every other day for first 10 days when I’m lazy and know I can get away with it. I grow in coco though, which is inert and not the same as growing in amended soil. So there isn’t really a one size fits all answer to your question.

2 Likes

I have never grown in Coco is it better than soil ? I have been growing in a nice soil mix so I was wondering if I should just feed once a week?This is my fourth grow, the first time with your amazing seeds. The other three grows were some random seeds from a friend he picked up on vacation. Wasn’t bad It was actually pretty good weed but of course I had to worry about males and pick them out every year. My son and I are so excited to see what the White Widow brings !

3 Likes

I’m sure there are varying opinions on what is better. Growing in coco properly will result in faster veg growth, so larger plants in shorter time when compared to typical soil grows. But Growing in coco can be a little more labor intensive than some want to deal with too.

I would say to allow the nutrients in your soil to support plants as long as it can. Once the nutrients in soil are depleted i feel like feeding 1-2 times per week in soil is pretty standard. You have to consider strength of nutrient solution you’re using too.

Hi im in need of a little help . First time grower . started white widow ilgm fem on dec 3 even with training they are 16 in talll and fill my 5x5 . I only have 16 in left to rase light 1000w hid . Does anybody have a basic idea on how much stretch i should expect , also i was reading if keep using mh bulb might help with stretch then change to hps later . Any ideas ? Thank everyone

2 Likes

They will probably stretch quite a bit. Mh should keep node spacing a little shorter, but extend dark period going to flower is going to make them stretch regardless. I’m not particularly sure about genetics with white Widow though, sorry.

1 Like