Welcome to the Grow Support category

Try letting dry out a little right at the base of stem. Then water in a ring around it and see if it comes back.

2 Likes

Sure will thank you

1 Like

I put my seeds in water like it said and it has been over 72 hrs what do I do

Did they crack?

Is there such thing as too much light, my 5x5 with 6 photos is running 1x HLG 600 R Spec and 1x viparspectra xs1500. The 4x4 has 6 autos with 2x viparspectra XS1500 and 1x P1000. Aside from heat which I can’t see being a problem is there such thing as too much lighting. I’ve got the lights turned down to 60% until the plants really take root and get into veg but want to make sure I’m not causing them any hard or stunting them.

Hi! Not yet

Yes. But probably won’t be too much of an issue for you.

3 days seems a long time to be soaking, but I don’t really use that method.

@MattyBear you soak seeds right, any advice here?

1 Like

I soak them for 48 hrs max (this is with a capful of hydrogen peroxide). If they haven’t sprung a tail in that time I move them to damp paper towels and place those in a ziploc bag in a warm place. Some are super stubborn and need to be scraped on some sand paper.

1 Like

Hi Thank you I may have to try this next nothing seems to be working

1 Like

Yes, I soak the same way @BobbyDigital does. Water with a couple drops of peroxide in a shot glass. Usually have tails within 2 days

2 Likes

I’ve been mixing it in at half, and the plant is thriving! Week 9 without any nutrient burn and Good-looking trichomes! Thank you for the advice!

1 Like

I have tried this with my first 3 seeds and nothing any other suggestions?

Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your recommendation. I ended up ordering the Apera PC60-Z and Absolutely Love it! It is a quality meter that gets consistent results every time!! I also Love that it is all in one- Ph, TDS, Salinity, Cond, temp…. It’s a powerhouse!

Thanks again!

I’ve had good luck with 2 of these:

VIVOSUN VS2000 LED Grow Light with Samsung LM301H Diodes & Brand Driver Dimmable Lights Sunlike Full Spectrum with Grow Room Glasses for Indoor Plants Seedling Veg and Bloom Plant Growing Lamps https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08GNZ7M74/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_8P4SZ4AM9MCNBS2V7VGR?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

2 Likes

I germinate in wet paper towel folded over a few times. Then place paper towel in ziplock bag with some air trapped inside, and place the zip lock bag on top of my cable box or somewhere warm without being hot. Check after 48 hours then every 24 hours after that. This method usually takes about 3 days. Some sooner, and some longer.

It’s important not to touch your seeds with hands. I use sterile tweezers or fresh nitrile gloves.

1 Like

Thank you for the ph meter recommendation. Since using the new meter and no longer using my well water things have improved. Appreciate the help.

Thanks
Joe

1 Like

So I’m growing Zkittlez autoflowers and I had 1 grow as a sativa even though it’s listed indica. Is this normal

1 Like

Zkittlez Auto is a hybrid, so phenotypes displaying either characteristics are possible.

Awesome! Glad to hear things are looking better.