Welcome to the Green Room®

Great looking setup! I’ll be following along.

1 Like

Welcome aboard, and my pleasure to meet you jza444.

1 Like

I’m following as well

1 Like

Welcome aboard my new friend.

1 Like

Looking forward to watching your grow good luck. I’m always ready to learn. I just finished my 1st successful grow thanks to @PurpNGold74 and @LoCoRock for explaining to me I needed to let my plant grow about 4 weeks longer than I was going to. Also @GreenJewels @elheffe702and @Cyle1 and many others.

5 Likes

It’s great to see so many people joining the forum

4 Likes

Were you able to get any harvest in middle of moving

1 Like

Yes nice build and great blankie!

1 Like

Holy shoot my room to hell Batman!!! That’s like a stoner cave!!! You could open up a dispensary my man, I’m jelly af. A fob key entrance, they were out of retinal scanners were they? Incredible room, Bravo!!!
I’ll pull up a chair and crank it to watch in this one!!!:sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

It is it is. Always fresh blood coming in. And pretty good amount of people stay around. U can expect a bit of a hiatus after everyone’s first good harvest. I think we all overindulge a bit in that occasion. But the good ones make their way back for the next grow. The great ones have something else growing by the time harvest hits. And the legends already have lbs stored so u rarely even find their journals… but they exist.

6 Likes

My wife’s gonna kill me if you all start posting towels like this lol.
But I’m stoked to see another attentive grower get in the dirt.

4 Likes

@Amazon66 I did get harvested. Unfortunately for my last thread I did not get any final weights as scales were packed unknowingly. I think I weighed in around an ounce or two per plant. Not bad for a quick turn around SOG style with autos. The buds are good enough that a friend of mine who only get dispensary weed said it was as good as what he gets. And I know he pays about $75 for an eighth… Also congrats on your first finish. I remember how good that felt. Like you somehow cheated at life and won.

@Cannabian thank you. Very nice to meet you.

@LoCoRock I love the way you worded this. Me and my wife both got a good laugh and a big smile. Funny enough I did actually look at retinal scanners as well as facial recognition. This just seemed like a more cost efficient way to keep the kids out. I really can’t wait to continue on this journey.

@PurpNGold74 I usually have a perpetual grow going. In my heart I know that I should get that set back up. But I really like the buds from some of these autos I grew last time. Might be harder than I think to not pop some and fill my veg space.

@Nicky Sorry to put your marriage at risk. My wife was the one that put it in the Green Room®. Hopefully it doesn’t trend :smiley:. I try to post as much as I can here because I learned so much from others here it only feels right to give back what I can.

4 Likes

So I figured I should share some problems I ran into. Prior to taking the pictures. I had reused some old solo cups I had from a previous grow. Also some old dirt I had. Ended up noticing mold in three of the cups. Because the seedlings had only been in the dirt less than 24 hours. I decided to remove all the dirt as well as change the cups they were in. I was very careful removing the dirt as not to damage the tiny roots and was pretty successful.

I also had them under a shop light (24 hour schedule). With one bulb burnt out (oops). Obviously they stretched really badly. Rather than going to the store, and replacing the bulb. I put my Viparspectra 600 on, (blue spectrum only) on a timer. To turn on or off every 4 hours. Seems to have stopped the stretch.

5 Likes

Lol I’m kidding!

She’s not my wife I meant wifey, it’s nice to see people’s setups.
Autos are great once you find the stain you like

2 Likes

I’ve never grown an auto, might be fun to try? Seems I could do the same with light dep, except that with the auto you can keep lights 18/6 for photo periods in the same room. That’s coo!

1 Like

@Nicky I figured you were jk. Just figured I’d give you a hard time.

@Cannabian I do not prefer autos. I did not really enjoy trying them for the first time on my last grow. I had read that they finish quicker. My wife was running very low on meds due to an unexpected pump failure during a work trip. I still have a bunch of auto seeds. I am more of the waste not type. So I plan to grow them. Was thinking maybe doing them outside. I dn yet.

3 Likes

That sucks. Ain’t doing anything but snowmobiling around here till March. Cant plant outdoors here until beginning of May unless in a greenhouse. So its indoor only up here.

3 Likes

Very nice :man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing:

1 Like

My wife is working on getting a mini fridge ready for the room. I’ll post up a pic when she finishes it. As for me I am busy working on the rest of the house. We host her family Thanksgiving next weekend. Kind of excited. Kind of nervous for that. We had a housewarming last weekend and none of the people we didn’t want to know about the room had a clue it was there. I think I’d like the entrance to be stealthier though.

@Cannabian about the same here. Some people like to put them in the ground on 4/20.

4 Likes

Hence the name!

1 Like