Welcome to the Green Room®

I am so happy to be back!!! We finally got settled in the new house. Well settled…ish. Started renovations on our new and improved green room®. And here are a few pics. I basically just took pictures in a circle so you can see the room.

Door with electromagnetic lock & keyless entry via key fob

4x4 tent for flower

2x4 tent for veg and drying

Chairs

Closet

Corner Cabinet

Door Again

And now for the reason we all came here. My babies. I dropped 5 seeds about a week ago. 4 popped and were planted.
My mango Kush is still in the paper towel with no tap root.

Gold Leaf & Green Crack

Banana Kush & Blackberry Kush

I love growing marijuana.

We have so many plans for finishing our room. I can not wait to share that journey here as well as the lives of our beautiful girls. I know I need to tag some people in but it is past my bedtime. Feel free to say hi so I know not to tag you in in the morning.

25 Likes

Nice room. I have a similar one, I’ll have to take pics to show you sometime. I am a newbie to this site but I love the community. I am set to watch if you dont mind.

I just finished my first grow and just started another if you wanna check my journals. Happy growing! :grin::grin::grin::grin::metal::metal::metal::metal:

4 Likes

Kickass setup, man! :+1:

7 Likes

Interested in anything that helps as new grower and never used. So have 3 medical cheese and all 3 are at different stages but all have been given same nutes and soil. Outdoor grow in 3 big pots.

4 Likes

Love the setup, and the chairs for sitting and waiting :wink:

2 Likes

Very nice, kinda new around here as well. Following along!

3 Likes

Nice, a little more fancy than the piece of Velcro on my barn door for my spare room

2 Likes

Hi! New here as well. Following along :love_you_gesture:t2:

Im watching!

Thank you guys so much for all the kind words.
@Chong420 I stopped by and read your 1st and second journal. Great job getting through your first grow. Can’t wait to see you implement all you learned.
Never grown outdoors myself @morrow227 but once I figure out the new laws here in Illinois I plan to give it some thought if I can do it responsibly with 3 kids in the house.

Good to see you again @elheffe702 & @AAA

6 Likes

Figured I’d tag anyone here, that posted on my last thread. @bonnie1 @Amazon66 @dbrn32 @GreenJewels @kellydans @PurpNGold74 @Cyle1 @Skydiver @Jbum @LoCoRock

9 Likes

Thanks for the tag man. Im here and watching as well. Lovely setup. Love the smokers’ cabinet

6 Likes

Congratulations on your new house very nice setup thanks for the tag.

4 Likes

Welcome to ILGM, @morrow227 :v:

3 Likes

The new room looks great. That’s one sweet cabinet! You look fully prepared to grow and enjoy. Thanks for the tag, I’ll be watching :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks @PurpNGold74 Can’t wait to fill it with more glass. My last place was a small rental. Really feel like we have room to stretch our legs here. Though it has lower ceilings in this room I am adjusting.
Thank you @kellydans. It is coming along. We have tons of plans with grams of money.
Thank you @GreenJewels Been here a month now and finally got it to a level I was comfortable enough to start some seedlings.

With that said we did make a small upgrade to our seating today.

15 Likes

Like, like, like, LOVE the change. :smirk::smiling_imp::joy:

4 Likes

Sweet build out! Where do I get a towel like that? Lol

5 Likes

I was thinking the same thing.

4 Likes

LMAO I got the towel in Miami at one of the tourist shops on South beach. It would be worth the trip imo.

3 Likes