Welcome to SmoknGranny’s 2019 Sneaky Garden(S) Soirée 🤗

First and foremost, I want to THANK everyone for their past and current support, encouragement, generosity and Love these past few months, both online and off-line. I truly believe that had it not been for my ILGM family my life may have gone into a different direction.

So on with the FUTURE!!!

Two folks in particular @Budbrother and @dbrn32 are pretty much responsible for my FIRST indoor grow. Dbrn helped me figure out my electrical problems and built me an awesome light (66 watts of custom pcb’s running Samsung Im561c LED’s) for a 2’X2’X56” grow tent. Both he and Budbrother guided & advised me for the rest of the items to complete the setup. After running a 24 hour test with the light, 4” 200cfm inline duct fan & filter, personal space heater, germination mat, and a 4” desk fan I’m now confident that I won’t burn my house down :grin:

Sooo … a gifted Cinderella 99 seed was germinated, sprouted & planted in a 2 quart container filled with my seeding mix the week of March 10. This little beauty has amazed me with her rapid growth in the tent using my 50 watt UFO blurple (with Dbrn’s approval :blush: )

She will be transplanted tomorrow into a 5 gallon cloth pot using @garrigan62 Super Soil recipe (mixed correctly this time!) and then transitioned over to the 66 watt lights later this week.

Once again it’s game on :+1: … and more Sneaky Gardens to come!!!

Thanks all for stopping by and visiting. Now it’s time for Granny’s 4:20 bowl :wind_face:

31 Likes

Woohoo smoking granny’s back in the saddle, @SmoknGranny… your an inspiration for all of us!

3 Likes

Awesome to see you starting a journal! I’d say whatever you’re doing is working out, c99 is gorgeous!

4 Likes

@SmoknGranny

Great to see you again Granny, Have missed you big time. I’m all set to watching.
and c99 looks awesome.

Hope to talk with ya soon.
Garrigan65

4 Likes

Watching!

4 Likes

Thanks for your kind words :hugs: and it’s nice to be back!

3 Likes

I’ll be posting on the other side shortly as well. :grin: I swear that Cinderella is almost scary to watch grow!

4 Likes

Awwww you’re making me blush now :relaxed: And thanks for the compliment! Guess I should tag that furry @Sasquatch if he’s not hiding out in the woods.

5 Likes

Hi there Guy :hugs: I hope you enjoy the journey.

2 Likes

Oh he’s around but mostly in the morning, Really glad to see you back. Looks like your all set to go and your plant looks great. I just came back from Ann Arbor, Min Latewood and I went to a conference up there. And I have my own soil amendment now and it’s being tested for it’s qualities. Should be interesting to find out. One of the speakers there is very interested in it and may add it to his amendment so fingers crossed … lol

5 Likes

Welcome back to the forum @SmoknGranny . Set to watching your Cinderella 99 grow .

4 Likes

I’ll be watching you on this side to Granny :wink: that Cindy does look perfect so you’re doing something right :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks. Oh, FYI, this is just the first seed dropped. Stay tuned for more coming attractions :wink:

3 Likes

I figured you would be :grin: I’m just “listening” to the plant and trying to do what she demands.

4 Likes

I’ll take a sample to try!

2 Likes

Leighton Morrison was very excited about it and said I could use it now, but I want to wait for the results first. I also have the liquid form of it to.
I need to know if it needs to be broken down and if so with what. Because it maybe to strong as is. But ya if all is good i’ll hook you up with instructions … ok?

Oh this is his website kingdomaquaponicsllc.com check it out ok

3 Likes

Woohoo! Back in the grow again! Set to watching.

3 Likes

If you would have looked you would have seen me right behind you all the way @SmoknGranny !
Got my girls ready to go too!
Your c99 looks good and healthy… Looks like my weather will warning up this week soooo I can kick the girls outside!

6 Likes

As always I’ll be happy for you to follow and give me input as I stumble my way this season. :hugs:

2 Likes

So I really DID see something peeking at me from the woods :rofl: Glad to have you watching my back sweetie.
I’m not sure when I’ll be able to get going outside with our crazy weather up here. Sunny and 60 today then back to lots of rain and lower temperatures until Friday. Mother Nature and the Farmers Almanac are NOT in sync this year :frowning:

4 Likes