Welcome to our Members Lounge

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year @latewood !

I’m wishing for something this year that I would love to see happen - People putting down their weapons and stop using them for harming people. AND of course, a large and stinky harvest for everyone !

Jerry :us: :man_farmer:

2 Likes

Has anyone tried CherryPie strain? I’ve currently got it growing but I’m hanging out to get an idea of how it smokes, how it tastes, how it smells… I know I can go read reviews on it but if like to hear from anyone here that has tried it.

20181223_232648

1 Like

I think we all have the same wish :slight_smile:

1 Like

I noticed someone posted a journal currently on Cherry Pie. Look in the journal area. Cherry Pie is in the title. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@latewood Yes that would be my journal :sweat_smile::smirk:unnamed-1

Nice story🙂

Ding…DONG!

Still trying to get over this walking pneumonia. Maybe if I stayed with my remedy schedule it would go away, L)

Hey, this is pretty cool! Got my thingy back after a while away, and here I am. I hope you’re feeling better @latewood! You were one of the first to welcome me, way back. Are you vaccinated for measles? :wink:

1 Like

Hello,

I do not generally do Dr.'s LOL No vaccines for me. Hoping that getting out of town for a few days will be the the cure. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow did not know this thread was on here