Welcome to our Members Lounge

I will post a sing up topic. Once you sign up; I will PM you to get the email you want to use in order to get invited.

Once I see how many members are interested; I will select the site, and what type of league to build. We will use a site that allows me to build a free custom league.

Yahoo, ESPN, or NFL

2 Likes

BOTM Category has been built, and entries open the 1st of September.

I want to thank Robert for allowing me to create some fun social areas and to have this contest.

Although I have been planning to add this for some time; You can thank Hammer for refreshing the idea, and Robert for donating the bounty! :smiley:

6 Likes

Yay!!! This is awesome!!!

1 Like

I got a bad save on Skyrim and had to reformat my PS3 to get anything to work. Now it works great. I donā€™t go nuts on it tho cuz my disability makes my hands go numb so even typing can be painful.

Very glitchy. I froze many times. Guess it was for the best. I spent a week once fixing up my house I built and filling the book shelves

Hehe I did that once. My thing is putting legendary dragonbone arms and armour on my follower and giving them an assortment of staffs.

1 Like

Lydia died and serana disappeared and never came back Lol I actually spent a looong time doing nothing but searching for her. My favorite was the invisible khajiit treasure chests.

Count me in, was about to join one tonight on NFL, but I like to wait a little closer to season to try and dodge preseason injury

Ktreez420
Blountville
hillcrest21678
latewood
kushpa

5 members so far. We need 8 minimum for an All Pro league. 10 for a "everyone has a pretty good team, and if we get 12 members; It will be a serious competition to draft the best players.

reply to this post and add you name to the list! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well this is a very good place, Iā€™ll share a little about myself I had a stroke 4yrs ago taking my good side away, I lost my brother last yr and then I lost my son in a car wreck 7 months later.im about done in. I canā€™t sleep and I canā€™t eat. Iā€™ve been quite smoking for 14 yrs I started back for my sonā€™s birthday last yr.we only got to smoke for 2 months before he got killed :frowning: now pot is the only thing that helps in any way. They have me on the depression medā€™s and mood control stuff that supposed to make me eat. But I can go a whole week without eating. They are cheating me out of the one thing that helps causing me to take a chance at getting caught trying to grow me some med Iā€™m tried of the chance you take in going to the street sellers and getting ripped off. Enough saidā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™ve never done a fantasy thing before, so I have no idea what Iā€™m doing, but go ahead and count me in . . .

1 Like

Damn man, Iā€™m really sorry to hear that @Stonetothebone! If you need any help with anything, please let me know and the others and we will do our best to help you out brother! Iā€™m sure your son joins you for ever joint you smoke, heā€™s with you always.

4 Likes

Not too informed on football. I am applying to be in the Jedi order so Iā€™ll keep yā€™all informed on that for sure. Mtfbwy

If need be, Iā€™ll run two teams. Lol!

I would do it but I would only choose Broncos so I would get creamed :nerd_face:

Iā€™m on the east coast and itā€™s an ASS COOKER outside today! Heat indexes pushing 110 todayā€¦ just needed someone to hear me bitch one time before I light up and enjoy the heat! :joy:

4 Likes

Oh damn you just started home , reading the paper. and knowing the game period ā€¦lStatus !

@yoshi Uhhhhā€¦What?

A fantasy football deal will have you studying players , teams , special team players and being home more often during football season , are somewhere at all times watching the game and talking about the game of football everywhere playing the fantasy league Football .

But itā€™s a wet heatā€¦ lol. Cats always say oh west coast hot but itā€™s dry. Lived in Arizona for a while and dang dry heat still sucks