Weird Spots on leaves near bud sites and drying of other top leaves

Using soil and 3x3 tent, growing Timewreck. The soil is still damp and the plants don’t seem to need water, but there has been development of small spots on some leaves and drying out of leaves near bud sites. Does anyone know what this is?

Can you wipe it off?

Nope, it is visible on the other side of the leave as well

Good that would be mold if you could. Is it mostly on top and your bottom leaves really dark green

High levels of iron will cause this

Yeah it is almost exclusively on the top leaves. The bottom leaves are either drying out (just naturally) or are dark green. Would this be the high iron? How could I lower the iron content ?

Sounds like it what are you growing in soil, hydro, other?

Growing in soil

I’m not sure how you are feeding but veg food is higher in n and weed doesn’t like n once in flower. I would at least skip a feeding then no veg food they will want higher p k during flower. If things get worse you will probably have to flush em and if you want you can just go ahead and flush now. Do you ph your in and out?

@Cp3456 Welcome to ILGM forum! Can you get a pic of the underside of an affected leaf? You can tag someone to get their attention like I did you above!

@Holmes this is the underside of the leaf, looks very similar to the top.

1 Like

Are you foliar feeding, and if so when?

Not foliar feeding, adding nuts to tap water and feeding into the soil.

Fill this out and we will figure out what is going on!
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Timewreck pacific seed bank
Organic soil
In pots
Not sure on the pH or PPM
Indoor grow
LED light (pretty nice one $500 but forget the name)
77F day 74 night
Exhaust fan for ventilation
Humidity at 48%
No Co2