Weird pattern on sum of the leaves and some of the are growing curved to the side

Can anyone tell me what is going on with this plant on some of the leaves the middle veins on the leaves are losing that distinct green tint ant lighting up I’ll upload pics of new growth is curling to the side either left or right not really up or down I’m doing currently LST and they are in a one gallon pot at about 3 1/2 weeks do I need to transplant into a bigger pot.

Ignore the ladybug they are oddly attracted to my plant and very creative when it comes to finding a way into my grow room I did research and from what I gathered it doesn’t hurt to have them so I let them kinda chill on my plant if they want to. Got tired of picking them off every few hours.
Also I have very very small brown spots on one of the leaves it’s only one but the weird coloration is on multiple just trying to figure out what it is whether it be it needs a bigger pot or it has a deficiency or what. Plz help

1 Like

Having Lady Bugs is a gift…Dont “pick them off”…They are great for plants…Hmm I cant really see the spots your mentioning?.. Is this an Auto or Photo? It doesn’t look terrible so I dunno?
Anyone else wanna chime in…

1 Like

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non-applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Soil brand and type

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you. Pictures taken under natural or white lighting are by far the best.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner.

1 Like

Ladybugs are a good thing, but for a bad reason. They are predator bugs that eat other bugs, but they go where the food is. If ladybugs keep appearing, keep an eye out for other, smaller pests, like aphids or mites. Gonna need a better pic to see the spots and colorations.

3 Likes

Okay I circled what I was talking about the inside of the circled leaves are lighter than the rest idk what it’s from but I transplanted it into a 4 gal pot today so she isn’t looking to happy today solely because of that reason. But that type of discoloration is on multiple leaves it’s been lik that for a while but only on one so I wasn’t worried about it but now it’s moved to multiple so it starting to catch my attention.

1 Like

Yeah after I commented I did see the dark colored discolorations…But I don’t know… I do notice that your plants while green are maybe too dark green? and the pot that they are in looks too solid? Maybe try a fabric pot?

1 Like

Fill out the support ticket above Growmie, it’ll give the community something to go on :love_you_gesture:

Make sure you have drainage holes in the bottom of the cup. Also remember to check run off . And most importantly ph the water.