Weird growing greens. Bubbles on the stem?

Just transplanted this little plant the other day and now I see these bubbles on the stem that’s new to me I mean I don’t know what it is.

any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

1 Like

might be showing it’s sex not sure. @Myfriendis410 can you help him out.

Ya I got some seeds from a friend that brought them from Jamaica for me. Have no clue on the strain but there’s for sure 2 diff strains the other one is crazy purple but it’s secluded cuz I don’t know the sex. If them bubbles reveal it’sa male I’m gonna be crushed. I’ve seen this before but never experienced it.

Looks like calyx to me, it’s a she, wouldn’t hurt to keep an eye on tho just in case you see multiple pop up in the one spot but I think your good :+1: can you upload any better pictures of them

Not seeing anything abnormal.

3 Likes

Normal for some strains, like on my Gorilla Glue

1 Like

Welcome to ILGM @BudMoney

Also welcome to the overattentive parent section. U noticed something i never have :joy::joy: and ive grown 100+ plants by now. Nothing to freak out about. Ive seen those ridges like @Hellraiser, so im guessing u caught them the day they appeared, n before they harden off

3 Likes

Varsity members here and accounted for LMAO!

That is pretty common structure on some cultivars. I’ve never had it but seen it enough to know it’s just the way the plant develops side branches. All’s well like @Covertgrower said. (still following haha!)

2 Likes

Lol, nah, that’s just your age showing. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grin:

2 Likes

Well I’ve been feeling it lately!

You’ll have to break into your sour D stash… :wink:

1 Like

I rolled up a few spliffs: some Black D.O.G. and some Red Dragon along with a small jar of C99/DT for the vape. And brownies.

1 Like

Love seeing all the crazy stuff plants throw out at us. That does not seem normal as I’ve never seen anything like that then you see a GG pic like that and say hell who would of known if someone didn’t document it.

its a day later. I’ll keep an eye on it. It’s healthy so I’m hoping for the best.
I just noticed these on another one. So I’m guessing it’s somewhat common just right place right time. I’m a helicopter parent to my babies, lol.
Appreciate all the comments here. you will be hearing more from me. I got lots of questions.
Thanks

3 Likes

Welcome,
Looks like early knuckles maybe.

Good vibes and good luck :v:

Here’s a few days later. Ya it looks like it’s gonna be strong.

2 Likes

Im experiencing the same green bumps on the same places i just started growing and come on this page to get advice and a green thumb lol but i thought it was from the nutes but it looks like something i never seen on a plant ill be keeping an eye on it and hopefully its a little lady ill also be coming back to see what any of the growers have to say about the symptoms the plant shows