Week 8 light help

@Northerngreenthumb - And they did those…?? Lemme get my jaw up from the floor. Lol :joy: I have 2 4X4 tents and 2 4X2 tents. I was in debate so hard because I was looking at the Mars Hydro TS2000, too, but was not sure. I only see the HLG 100 though.

@Deez there are none. I was under the impression that my lights were working and they were not. Inconsistent watering. I think I stressed them WAY too much

@Forty the smaller tent has the 2 135 kits…the bigger bud was grown under Sonofarm lights believe it or not…i love HLG but they are not the only light producing well…i put my money w sonofarm and im glad i did plus u get 5 yr warranties on all lights!!! Cant beat it…

1 Like

@Northerngreenthumb @GreenSnek Yo I need your help. I ended up going with 3 tents. (2) 4x4 and (1) 4X2 joint. SF 4000 in :point_up:t5: & Mars Hydra 2000 + 1000w LED. My 4X2 has 2 DIPINGX 600w lights for veg. I :eyes: into my flower tent and saw this. What do you think is wrong?

@Forty what is your nutrients and how are you feeding? Strain? You know, we need some info to help!!!

I am feeding her Fox farms nutrients, happy frog fertilizer and my other plants didn’t go thru this. That is a Black Widow from Ilgm seeds. I’m in my 11 week with her. I just upgraded the light in the tent and moved my fan from blowing almost directly on it. To having it just across the top of them leading to my outlet flow

1 Like

Prolly jus some mild wind burn from fan most likely, all new growth looks healthy so your fine…damage on leaf will not reverse(is wat it is), no biggie

1 Like

Any idea of what is going on?

![image|375x500][quote=“Northerngreenthumb, post:27, topic:64730, full:true”]
Prolly jus some mild wind burn from fan most likely, all new growth looks healthy so your fine…damage on leaf will not reverse(is wat it is), no biggie
[/quote]

(upload://jF4pz0MgRP71U5uYfTj2GItV94M.jpeg)

@Forty none of the pics uploaded…

I hope these uploaded.

@Northerngreenthumb I was shocked cause out of all the ones in that tent, it’s the only one that acted that way. It’s a black widow from ilgm. All my other BW are fine.

Does the white spots rub off?

Yes the white spots are just where I spilled some fertilizer on them. I sprayed water on it and just wiped it off. The brown spots are the problem

Brown spots lead me to think cal-mag issue…what have you been feeding for cal-mag and how often?
(I only use cal-mag on an as needed basis to avoid toxicity)

1 Like

Yes it corrected the problem bro! Thank you I have a new edition to the fold. My BERRY FREAK is looking Great :blush::man_farmer:t5::merman:t5:image|500x500

1 Like