Week 8 in veg Any advice to prepare for flip?

Any advice to prepare my girls for the flip I wanted to flip them this weekend but if it’s better to do something for a week to get them ready I have the time. Run a Afghan and a CBD shark. Using RO Water with cal mag, sensi grow A&B, B-52, and ARMOR SI, every other watering. Lighting Mars 1000 over the Afghan and a vivosun 600 over the cbd. And another Amazon lol LED light behind the vivosun over 2 clones and some random seedlings. These are some pics. Thanks for any advice.

Afghan

CBD

3 Likes

Nice healthy looking plants Your plants Will probably double in size after the flip ,I think you’re ready.

1 Like

Off the top of my head, the only thing that comes to mind is - continue using the Sensi Grow during the stretch period (typically 7-14 days), then switch to Sensi Bloom.

1 Like

I read that somewhere so I was reading use both using more grow to bloom and increase the bloom while dropping the grow. Is this how you suggest doing it or just use the grow till time to switch to the bloom? Thanks for that :pie: of advice.

I use grow (nitrogen) for a couple of weeks into flowering to support the stretch. Not a whole lot though. I just don’t cut it off when I flip. They really do grow quite a bit that first 3 weeks or so after you flip. Yes, increase the flowering nutes (P and K) when you flip too.

1 Like

No, don’t use both at the same time or you will likely give it an overdose of nitrogen.

1 Like

look super happy and i wouldnt do anything to them but flip them at this point.

1 Like