Week 7 White Widow Auto

Looks like 8 weeks would be to soon to harvest. This photo was Day 1 of Week 8 or the end of week 7.

3 gal fabric pot. Fox Farm Ocean Forest. Using Fox Farm Big Bloom, Grow Big and Tiger Bloom according to their directions. Water pH always between 6-6.5.

I was told to keep feeding and flush from week 9-11 & harvest . What’s your opinion?

4 Likes

Dont flush until you start seeing specks of amber on the sugar leaves if you want lighter effects or amber on bud sites if you want heavier effects I say you have 2-4 more weeks judging by how white your pistils are

4 Likes

Welcome to the community ! nice plant keep up the good work let those buds fatten up. @GreenSnek has your back.

2 Likes

All the white pistil on the plant should be changed in color to a orange brownish or reddish looking color and be shriveled up and recsiding in when the plant is done so start a flush id say when u see most to all pistils changed in color by then all the buds will prolly be almost double in size. Good luck. Nice plant and welcome

4 Likes

I also wouldn’t start flushing until you see pistils turn brown. Have a quite a few weeks to flower yet. 85% should be brown before you consider flushing.

4 Likes

Thank you :pray:

Thanks! :pray:

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll post some more pictures as the weeks go by.

2 Likes

I’m at 12 days since germination, second grow . Yours look awesome

1 Like

Thank you and good luck to you on yours. I originally started with 3 White Widow autos but one changed from female to a hermaphrodite and one completely stopped growing at about 3 weeks. I still have many more seeds to germinate after this lady finishes. Best of luck to all us.

1 Like

End of Week 8… Kept up with the feeding schedule.

2 Likes

This is my WW Auto this morning.
Day 69 (nearly 10 weeks) and 20 days into flower.
It’s funny how different our plants look at nearly the same time.

3 Likes

I forgot to mention I’ve been doing low stress training

1 Like

This ww auto started flowering at just about 21 days in if I remember correctly. It’s 40cm tall.

I’m not sure what I’ve done to get a tent full of buds. LOL. One accidental breakage, a cut to top and a lot of bending and wiring. I’m hoping things will grow together without trouble. This is my second try and I don’t know if I have a sea fo green or a scrog at this point.
Praying for a good bounty whatever I did.

1 Like

Main cola…week 9. I was thinking… start flushing or do you think feed 1 more week then flush?

2 Likes

1 Like

Do you see any amber at all if not then I’d wait until then

No amber in the trichomes. Some of the fan leaves are starting to fade. Would you keep up with the feeding schedule or just water? I know the flowers aren’t fully developed. Thank for your knowledge in advance.

You’re definitely close enough to cut off the nutes and a lot of people have stopped doing final flushing cause a recent study proves they don’t really do much (or anything at all) but I’d wait for your sugar leaves to start showing amber before considering doing a flush

1 Like